Snfc Egm

It is my intention to force an EGM of the SNFC, I would be grateful of the support of any SNFC members' name and SNFC number in order that we get to the bottom of what has taken place in this club since June 2014.

1. An investigation into the discrepancies identified by J McCord at the 2014 Ypres racepoint and subsequent decisions taken by the officials in relation to this.

2. An inquiry surrounding the appointment of said Mr McCord as President and Mr T Davidson as JVP at the 2015 SNFC AGM.

3. A full and open answer from the Secretary Mrs M. Pryde as to why she failed to carry out the instructions of a management committee meeting decision to contact the SNRPC officials with the view to joint convoy the birds to the longest race in 2015.

4. Why Mr A. Garven previously failed to carry out the same instruction to contact the SNRPC in season 2012

Am easy contacted if you are of the same opinion as me. 07752220135

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my intention to force an EGM of the SNFC, i would be grateful of the support of any SNFC members' name and SNFC number in order that we get to the bottom of what has taken place in this club since June 2014.

Am easy contacted if you are of the same opinion as me.

To achieve what??

Count me in John will forward details.

Regards Vincent.

Now there's a surprise :o

Guest big50cal

I feel there are some issues to be resolved here, I suggest an EGM to be held, that way everybody can have a say and we can discuss the problems in an adult manner. The last thing we want is for it to affect the racing.

I feel there are some issues to be resolved here, I suggest an EGM to be held, that way everybody can have a say and we can discuss the problems in an adult manner. The last thing we want is for it to affect the racing.

Callum we had had our AGM ,it's an EGM that's required to deal with this , emergency general meeting .

Always first in to have a dig as usual.

Not havin a dig,I am supporting a fellow fed member that I and many others believe has been treated shamefully but hopfully all will be cleared up if a EGM is called

this deff needs explaining and sorted for the good of all concerned i as a member of the snfc would like an explanation of what has gone on here and an egm is the only way imo that is fair to all no cloak and dagger stuff if there is nothing to hide get it out in the open for all to see

It is my intention to force an EGM of the SNFC, i would be grateful of the support of any SNFC members' name and SNFC number in order that we get to the bottom of what has taken place in this club since June 2014.

Am easy contacted if you are of the same opinion as me.

To achieve what??

Count me in John will forward details.

Regards Vincent.

Now there's a surprise :o

The bottom line here is , the SNFC has brushed things under the carpet for at least 10 years now( look at the Gibson saga ) and this seems to be just another instance. TRANSPARENCY is the key word, no hidden agendas and no self interest should be tolerated in the once most prestigious club in the British Isles. Lets have an EGM and see if its possible to clear things up ( FOR THE MEMBERS SAKE ) as the statements put up by Mr McCord and Mr Rankin definitely warrant this. ps. It puzzles me how some SNFC members can disagree with this ? Surely we all want to know the truth, or do we ? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

For me I would like to know why most of the members at large don't even know this happened?(have I missed something)

From the dialogue posted it looks like their was a committee meeting(s) about this, so why don't we know the details and the outcomes?

Also I'm scratching my head that nobody (even the two guys in question) mentioned it at the AGM when both were elected?

It is also a strange thing that both these guys were the only ones put forward for election when this has been going on behind the scenes?

So if the only way to get a full accurate account is to have an EGM then so be it, I don't want to see the SNFC dragged into a bad press situation, but this needs clarity.

The bottom line here is , the SNFC has brushed things under the carpet for at least 10 years now( look at the Gibson saga ) and this seems to be just another instance. TRANSPARENCY is the key word, no hidden agendas and no self interest should be tolerated in the once most prestigious club in the British Isles. Lets have an EGM and see if its possible to clear things up ( FOR THE MEMBERS SAKE ) as the statements put up by Mr McCord and Mr Rankin definitely warrant this. ps. It puzzles me how some SNFC members can disagree with this ? Surely we all want to know the truth, or do we ? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

If that is the case then the EGM should have been 10 years ago. We have a committee of elected members to run the club, let them run it I say, they were all proposed and seconded at the AGM

If that is the case then the EGM should have been 10 years ago. We have a committee of elected members to run the club, let them run it I say, they were all proposed and seconded at the AGM

Surely you agree the committee need to inform the members if they have had a reason to conduct a meeting regarding race security and the outcome of the meeting.

If this had been done we wouldn't need an EGM.

Don't you remember the meeting that was CANCELLED for no apparent reason after folk had travelled 100s of miles to it. It was a bloody disgrace , The residing Pres. then was Tom Davidson, whos now been re elected as vice Pres. :emoticon-0138-thinking: Yes your right, the committee and officials should run it as best they can but they should also be above board at all times. Too many question marks over certain folk over the years imo.

Don't you remember the meeting that was CANCELLED for no apparent reason after folk had travelled 100s of miles to it. It was a bloody disgrace , The residing Pres. then was Tom Davidson, whos now been re elected as vice Pres. :emoticon-0138-thinking: Yes your right, the committee and officials should run it as best they can but they should also be above board at all times. Too many question marks over certain folk over the years imo.

I'm sure they make what they deem to be the best decisions for the benefit of the club, just as it should be :)

I'm sure they make what they deem to be the best decisions for the benefit of the club, just as it should be :)

Maybe they do but decisions made in a cloud of controversy and no info given can only lead to suspicion.

Don't see How having an EGM can have any harm, what's there to hide ? If anything it might put SNFC members minds at rest before the National season starts.

It's a ridiculous state of affaires that it hasn't been sorted out yet and should have been sorted at the AGM in front of all members present. None of this sweeping things under the carpet will get anyone anywhere.

You would think that in view of what happened in the recent past that the membership would have learned their lesson, but it appears not! You all know the person im talking about here and to make matters worse this person got off scott free. This is serious, the MEMBERS need to get it sorted.

Every member has the democratic right to know just what in the heck is going on not just the chosen few! The SNFC a once very Prestigious National club will continue to go downhill if these fiascos are not dealt with in a proper manner. These sort of things cant be left unanswered or the SNFC is in danger of loosing its integrity!

Members be warned you don't have to take it lying down!

Don't see How having an EGM can have any harm, what's there to hide ? If anything it might put SNFC members minds at rest before the National season starts.

It's a ridiculous state of affaires that it hasn't been sorted out yet and should have been sorted at the AGM in front of all members present. None of this sweeping things under the carpet will get anyone anywhere.

You would think that in view of what happened in the recent past that the membership would have learned their lesson, but it appears not! You all know the person im talking about here and to make matters worse this person got off scott free. This is serious, the MEMBERS need to get it sorted.

Every member has the democratic right to know just what in the heck is going on not just the chosen few! The SNFC a once very Prestigious National club will continue to go downhill if these fiascos are not dealt with in a proper manner. These sort of things cant be left unanswered or the SNFC is in danger of loosing its integrity!

Members be warned you don't have to take it lying down!

emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif