Fantastic Auction Part 3

Ian McKay

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this charity auction is doing superbly well for Seb :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0137-clapping:

Yes Andy It shows the quality of our members and what they are prepared to do for others less able

The site members have raised almost £35,000 for various projects

I know we have some problems but in general when it comes to help the members always rise to the occasion especially this one

All I can say is thanks to Fifer for allowing us the opportunity to help these projects and a very special thanks to the members

Yes Andy It shows the quality of our members and what they are prepared to do for others less able

The site members have raised almost £35,000 for various projects

I know we have some problems but in general when it comes to help the members always rise to the occasion especiall this one

All I can say is thanks to Fifer for allowing us the oppotunity to help these projects and a very special thanks to the members

agree 100%, emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

The members have done us proud but also hats off to the mods and management who have done the legwork and of course the lovely lady who put this idea together. :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Makes you proud to see a band of people (even strangers) come together to help out the little lad :emoticon-0167-beer: