Derby Arona Internacional One Loft Race Tenerife

WulDon

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another successful sea training race today, the leaders screamed it... pigeons are in superior condition with fitness levels off the scale, as the wee black pied demonstrated the other day... left the falcons standing :emoticon-0136-giggle: maybe food for thought in the UK, are our pigeons actually fit enough to stand a chance against theses raptors :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Another successful sea training race today, the leaders screamed it... pigeons are in superior condition with fitness levels off the scale, as the wee black pied demonstrated the other day... left the falcons standing :emoticon-0136-giggle: maybe food for thought in the UK, are our pigeons actually fit enough to stand a chance against theses raptors :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Been watching the video's they always look top notch

do they get hit at the loft location with the peregrines as much,game wee doo the black pied hope it made it,there was a black pied hit the board on around the 18 min mark on the vid hope it was that one

It went into the water at great speed Martin

That's why they left it

Gave the others time to get away

think its 599 could be wrong tho,

that figure about right... it tough going out there, even on what seems easy days for the leaders there are casualties... weather a lot to do with it imo, once there dehydrated and empty there basically fooked! :emoticon-0138-thinking:

this might make a bit of interesting reading, anyone who know's me well enough will know by now I like to have a wee'flutter' on ma doos no matter what race I enter, Derby Arona being no exception...

Nominations started at SEA RACE-1, and some fanciers have been putting a couple euro's here n there on there entries for a bit of fun!

I noticed that TEAM YELLOWBELLY, Ireland had a doo 'JOSEY' they fancied and have been nominating it 1,2,5,10 euro from the three SEA RACES to date, so always up for a wee bit of competition I picked out my TWA J's and nominated the same over the three races...

would you believe that from liberations of 1721, 1618, 1544... that these two pigeons have hit the board together on the three occasions, amazing I thought!

SEA RACE-1

TWA J's 1183rd 10.13.08.60

JOSEY 1184th 10.13.12.20

SEA RACE-2

JOSEY 642nd 9.53.49.40

TWA J's 698th 9.54.40.10

SEA RACE-3

JOSEY 685th 10.16.43.75

TWA J's 686th 10.16.43.76

I'm keeping my money on TWA J's... lol :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Edited by WulDon

SEA RACE 4 was another great flight for the 1520 young pigeons entered, leaders done it in great time again with the first batches piling in!

it would appear that a squad of youngsters got it wrong though and possibly headed for the wrong island, many have corrected themselves this afternoon and hopefully some more tomorrow, returns at the moment are around 85% :D

Watch for about 40 mins this morn , I noticed a dark w/f cock ,expletive remove he was there quite early but was still out ages later chasing everything that moved . And one or two injured , but all in all birds looked fab on return .