Free To Anyone Who Can Make Used From Them

andyyy

Hello all, After a decent season i have found myself overstocked.

I have filled up my widowhood section and have 6 spare young cocks, all of which have been raced to Eastbourne 195miles to me. none of the cocks on offer have done anything wrong, there just simply isn't room for them all! they are mainly sprint birds however i managed to get one from across the channel this year 376 miles to take 1st club, 2nd fed 6 combine, then a few weeks later he was 1st club 12th fed. so they can come that distance one the right day and in the condition.

For anyone interested in them drop me a PM There might also might be one or two hens.

Birds are in Sheffield, And Questions just Ask :)

• 1 month later...

Hi andy how you kerping pal after 18 months off building my team im nearly there but because off everyone saying whites will not win iv decided to add some coloured ones a chap nere me just died so i took 12 of his ybs fhey not been out blues and blue pieds a friend been doing a bit off work on shed so birds have been basketed up out side and all the cocks got out mine was ok but lost 6 new ones so if theres any spare cocks mate ill help u out and give them a good home please if any spare it gutted me many thanks ian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Lost everything all my old birds 14 from one training chuck managed to get one white cock too 5 racers and lost him at poole let's just hope now iv trained the young birds from being babys I get some to the racers and do the full program

• 3 months later...