Respect To Russia

I just looked at it.It says Canal Zone on the bar,I was there 1951 to 1953 before the actual Suez crisis, my friends were being murdered by terrorists who later evolved into freedom fighters.I'm still confused to this day but I know we were all forgotten about by the establishment.

Well done Russia for the respect shown today to our Russian Convoy Heroes and not for the first time giving them medals,70 yrs it took the UK to do it,say no more they will be remembered today and every day.

My dad got a letter a couple of months back to say his medal was on it's way,he's coming up to 88y/old now.He had another medal posted to him about 12 months ago but I can't remember if that was Russian or British.

I just looked at it.It says Canal Zone on the bar,I was there 1951 to 1953 before the actual Suez crisis, my friends were being murdered by terrorists who later evolved into freedom fighters.I'm still confused to this day but I know we were all forgotten about by the establishment.

Shocking the way they treated the people who put their lives on the line for their country,same folk couldn't lace you and the others boots.

My dad got a letter a couple of months back to say his medal was on it's way,he's coming up to 88y/old now.He had another medal posted to him about 12 months ago but I can't remember if that was Russian or British.

Total respect for your Dad and all the other MEN,good to know thousands of us will never forget them.