Busschaert Cock

Guest bluemorning

Guest bluemorning

HI ALL

TRYING TO FIND OUT THE BREEDING OF THIS COCK, LOST THE PED AND ALSO THIS FELLOW HAS PASSED ON.THE RING NUMBER IS GB02V46353 WYNN MORSE OR BEN MEDINA BRED THE COCK IN QUESTION I THINK HE IS BRED FROM A DOUBLE GRANDSON OF RED 20 WHEN PAIRED TO RED DREAM, ANY HELP MEMBERS COULD OFFER ME

WOULD BE GREAT SOLD SOME BIRDS TO A GUY WHO IS STARTING UP AGAIN AND HE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I COULD FIND OUT A BIT MORE, BUY THE WAY ITS NOT TO MAKE A PEDIGREE OUT TO BUMP THE PRICE UP.THE BIRDS HAVE BEEN SOLD IN FACT HE TOOK 2 PAIR HOME PUT THEM AGAINST SOME BIRDS HE BOUGHT FROM LOCAL FANCIERS AND PHONED ME BACK TO BUY ANOTHER PAIR.SO I AM DOWN TO ABOUT FOUR PAIR 3 COCKS 1 DTR AND 2 GRAN DTRS ARE ALL FROM THE ABOVE COCK. THANKS MARTIN

HI ALL

TRYING TO FIND OUT THE BREEDING OF THIS COCK, LOST THE PED AND ALSO THIS FELLOW HAS PASSED ON.THE RING NUMBER IS GB02V46353 WYNN MORSE OR BEN MEDINA BRED THE COCK IN QUESTION I THINK HE IS BRED FROM A DOUBLE GRANDSON OF RED 20 WHEN PAIRED TO RED DREAM, ANY HELP MEMBERS COULD OFFER ME

WOULD BE GREAT SOLD SOME BIRDS TO A GUY WHO IS STARTING UP AGAIN AND HE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I COULD FIND OUT A BIT MORE, BUY THE WAY ITS NOT TO MAKE A PEDIGREE OUT TO BUMP THE PRICE UP.THE BIRDS HAVE BEEN SOLD IN FACT HE TOOK 2 PAIR HOME PUT THEM AGAINST SOME BIRDS HE BOUGHT FROM LOCAL FANCIERS AND PHONED ME BACK TO BUY ANOTHER PAIR.SO I AM DOWN TO ABOUT FOUR PAIR 3 COCKS 1 DTR AND 2 GRAN DTRS ARE ALL FROM THE ABOVE COCK. THANKS MARTIN

oldyellow might be able to help he was in touch with ben madina and has had busschaerts off red 20 im sure.

I used to talk with Ben Medina before he went to states and when he came back because medical bills were getting too much , back to when he bought the champion cock off Braspenning . Wyn Morse still on go . I have birds going back to Wyn Morses via red 20 and little black via a Grandson via red 45 ( Red Prince )big birds but once downsized chalk .

Guest bluemorning

I used to talk with Ben Medina before he went to states and when he came back because medical bills were getting too much , back to when he bought the champion cock off Braspenning . Wyn Morse still on go . I have birds going back to Wyn Morses via red 20 and little black via a Grandson via red 45 ( Red Prince )big birds but once downsized chalk .

thanks for your reply, yes if i remember red 20 red 45 i think the dream hen and the daughter off her were all in the pedigree how do the decendants off these birds do in todays races are they still up there with all the new lines of today.