barry if you mean with almondvally fed my birds won,t be on it. not that it is not a good motor with guys that know what their doing looking after birds .i know their good at their job as have a few good mates in almondvally fed. i won,t be racing my birds up the road as the drag will be top end week in week out.

about time midlothian thought ov the birds aswell but they dont thats why every *expletive removed* leavin .

looking at how things are can,,t blame them.the members/clubs that have left fed thinking about it they have moved to a bigger better run fed.with a better out look for racing birds well in to the future .

I Don't need to speak to anyone mate, I know what's best for my birds and if my birds come up the road and go straight on there doing me a favour as obviously rubbish and no brain! I think it should be more Feds as we come into same area! After 200 miles most Feds are going down with motors half empty so makes sense to joint convoy! It's not like a dundee or that then that's rather crazy but I have no problem with this idea! I missed meeting

Yeah anyone tbh.... But I certainly would not say no to almond valley if that's the proposal! I'd love about 3/4 geds and a small combine type thing starting up after even the 150 miles mark! Almond valley - midlothian- central and pentland but it all depends on proposal! If the proposal is almond valley then I think it's great! They fly same line of flight and it's not like there numbers will be any higher than midlothian so there won't be much pull mate

your old birds should brake no problem bri don,t know about yb,s

I am just assuming the idea is after a certain distance to joint convoy?

So young birds it would prob just be the open? Surely they would be experienced enough to drop out rather than over shoot! And I also doubt that they'd be coming into this area in big batches anyways

This should not turn bitter or a slagging match its a good idea and could even open the door to better things for the interest of the pigeons and the sport of racing pigeons

your right brian m8.peter grow up and be a man askin like a big *expletive removed* kid .

actin

Almond valley birds cross over my head on a Saturday! What's the problem? I'll happily send with them after a certain distance! Birds go with national and drag all over the place least this fed is same line of flight

[/g quote]

brain the pigeon game is about f e cked and ur right this could be a first step 2 something biggar ? but this would be taken 2 the agm.s for members approval ? or not , some guys need 2 take a step back and look at the biggar picture , jmo

LIKE IT OR NOT ITS THE ONLY FORWARD

Totally agree john but will they listen they think the the sun shines better on the other side but remember this lads when you don't like what is happening to your.birds on the other side you won't be able to come back as there will be nothing to come back to