Lanarkshire Federation Latebred Sale 21St September

Guest Gareth Rankin

The sale went very well today considering there were only 25 lots.

Thought i had STOLE the Mac's doo ( Cracker of a Blue Ck ) but there was a man just next to me who thought the final bid was his, though it was me who had the final bid, anyway i thought the only course open to me was to let him take it as he was bidding for several doos so he took it home instead of me. crying.gifcrying.gif

The sale went very well today considering there were only 25 lots.

Thought i had STOLE the Mac's doo ( Cracker of a Blue Ck ) but there was a man just next to me who thought the final bid was his, though it was me who had the final bid, anyway i thought the only course open to me was to let him take it as he was bidding for several doos so he took it home instead of me. crying.gifcrying.gif

I was supposed to be going up to have a go at that cock but I got steaming sat night rough as fk

As a result of the above confusion i was contacted by Paul via PM inviting me to come over as he and Wullie had spoken and wanted to gift me a young Ck to make up for my disappointment. As you can see it wasn't just ANY young Ck!!!

1,000 Thank You's for the generosity, the Class just oozes out of these men, not just their pigeons.

Ped's of Sire & Dam.

post-10492-14116659018052_thumb.jpg

post-10492-14116659325442_thumb.jpg

As a result of the above confusion i was contacted by Paul via PM inviting me to come over as he and Wullie had spoken and wanted to gift me a young Ck to make up for my disappointment. As you can see it wasn't just ANY young Ck!!!

1,000 Thank You's for the generosity, the Class just oozes out of these men, not just their pigeons.

Ped's of Sire & Dam.

get the lottery on john