Well Ill Be Back Racing Next Year :d

lvlasked

ok had a couple years out but I have a tone of work todo on the pigeon shed as me dogs have chewed it and used it as there toilet so today I set out with a drill , scraper and a sander I have taken down 2 sections and going to make it into 1 section for 16 cock birds this where I have got to so far

im not very proud of this but dogs really did a number on the pigeon shed but I removed everything and then I have scraped up as much dog mess as I could then out came the sander for a part of the shed im really proud of my self just need some money now im get these sections finished then move onto the next part of the shed I shall try keep you updated best I can

WHAT A CLEAN FLOOR AFTER AN HOUR AND HALF OF SANDING AND SCRAPING

should be ok never wanted to live it only because my a bad patch in my life :( but dam just so much work to get done to the loft but ey I have got time :D all the way till next YB season atleast garden and shed be looking good by then hopfully the birds wanna come home faster :D

That's good m8 onwards and upwards ur place is lookin good