MAN WITH NO BIRDS

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a man with no birds win the SNFC. (wait and see)

Many , many have won pigeon races without having lofts themselves over the years. Silent partners comes to mind. But these days the silence side of the fiddlers has been made a lot easier with the use of. mobile phones. Never would dream to fiddle with the pigeons in all the years , I've been in the game. But helped "with others" to catch'em.

But society today? Don't trust no one! Sickening, but ashamedly true.

a come on boys and girls PLEASE PLEASE give me and others a break this is driving people nuts someone MAY OR MAY NOT have disscredited himself and that could come to legal action lets wait and see and i know nothing about it but what i have been reading in posts but lets give it a break have you no new topics to post

Déjà vu

is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously

micko

Guest Gareth Rankin

Maybe to help the declining sport of pigeon racing we could put an advert in the daily papers with a quote of " Great sport and Cheats welcome" because with the actions off the North west fed offcials that is the message that is getting sent out.

Maybe to help the declining sport of pigeon racing we could put an advert in the daily papers with a quote of " Great sport and Cheats welcome" because with the actions off the North west fed offcials that is the message that is getting sent out.

How long must we wait FOR THIS TO BE RESOLVED if they have the proof get it out in the open and get this man dealt with in the proper manner and out of the sport before he can do more damage and discredit our great sport.

One post infers dodgy going ons at Boness - surely not

I'd commented on this on another thread. This latest inference insults the performances of many well known winning fanciers who basket at Boness, which include the thread's author JAS.

The people who are keeping this vendetta going are in my opinion, the real thieves here - ready to condemn, infer, criticise, spread rumours and call people cheats - stealing reputations in the process. It is these people who are making us the laughing stock, and it is they who are bringing the sport in Scotland into disrepute, right down to gutter level.

Yes, I do hope the SHU act.

33 posts and i still don't know whats going on. Can someone please explain the allegation(s).

Living as I do in a backwater of pigeon racing I am not totally sure what is happening either but-----

Surely any evidence of cheating should have been given to the people organising the race to which the allegation refers. They should investigate and act. That action should be either to suspend as appropriate or issue a statment to say there is no case to answer. When this channel is exhausted then the procedure should followed at federation level then SHU.

Surely it's that simple.

I have no axe to gring whatsoever.

I'd commented on this on another thread. This latest inference insults the performances of many well known winning fanciers who basket at Boness, which include the thread's author JAS.

The people who are keeping this vendetta going are in my opinion, the real thieves here - ready to condemn, infer, criticise, spread rumours and call people cheats - stealing reputations in the process. It is these people who are making us the laughing stock, and it is they who are bringing the sport in Scotland into disrepute, right down to gutter level.

Yes, I do hope the SHU act.

You are a complete joke or in your pal Gibsons own words " A total *expletive removed* "

Were you not furnished ( delivered to your door ) with some undeniable evidence and yet you condone this mans actions.I say to you , get to hell out this sport as there is no place for anyone, who supports cheats,in any way. Post the evidence you recieved and let the members here decide instead of making an *expletive removed* of yourself.

You are a complete joke or in your pal Gibsons own words " A total *expletive removed* "

Were you not furnished ( delivered to your door ) with some undeniable evidence and yet you condone this mans actions.I say to you , get to hell out this sport as there is no place for anyone, who supports cheats,in any way. Post the evidence you recieved and let the members here decide instead of making an *expletive removed* of yourself.

well well thats says it all if you have the proof then it beats me ib how you can condone it???........so lets get it out on the table for all 2 see!!!

i am finished for good with this once great sport the events of last year and again in the last few weeks have destroyed me  now i find out he is racing alencon you couldnt make it up

Do not despair mate.This bast... is about to get f...ed for the trouble he has caused in the last 4 years.Thats Guaranteed, and then we can get back to some normality in this wonderful sport of ours.You know the problem isnt him but the folk that sit back and say nothing when they know for definate the man?? is a cheat. Fence sitters or is it fence shitters.

Guest paulrstokes

I agree with Johno, and Dazza I have not a clue what is going on. All the posts seem to be from people who do but are not elaborating for people who do not.

As Johno said if there is evidence of wrong doing then make us aware, at least we will then be able to make and form our own opinions

hoping to run a quiz nite at east calder and hope to show the 4 films of the alleged cheat, subject to police approval

an advert will appear in the bhw  for time and date. and u will be able to make up ure own minds.

I agree with doing this to inform people and I will certainly travel miles to be there but the point at the moment is what are the relevant authorities doing to bring this to a conclusion.

It seems that the "I quit" statment has stopped an investigation. This cannot be allowed to happen.

with respect is not the evidence in the hands of the police??? and why is nothing being done at club level..with overwhelming evidence???...why does he keep jumping in the cuckoo farm???...because if he is innocent stand up like a man and fight your corner!!!!!!!!........