Andre Bellens

Guest maricelbill

Guest maricelbill

Have seen andre bellens mentioned quite a lot but can't find anything on him other than where he is from. Is he dead alive any write ups or articles etc top pigeons whatever info appreciated

Thanks

Bill

Alive. Races ok , union Antwerp for middle distance and de Kempen for Sprint. With respect to nominations does well so is usually in the top 10 in the Antwert Union championships. Was very good in the 80's. Basically through Gunther Prange his LINES are represented. His Quiverainman was fantastic but we are talking years ago. A small stud had his family I think late 80's but I can't remember the name (something in my head thinks they were somewhere near Kings Lynne but that could be wildly wrong).

Guest maricelbill

Thanks glen excellent stuff again. I came across Gunter prange on,y today when I was reading pedigrees which in turn brought up bellens name again. It would seem his birds are pretty well spread out and responsible for some decent enough pigeons.. Gunter is next to e read. So much pigeon history to catch up on it should be a university subject.