Two Top Jan Aarden

walterboswell59

Posted Today, 22:01 PM

ok guys got the two stock cocks back that were on loan to a pal and both filled there eggs ok

these two proven breeders were bred by louella sold with there pedigrees

the gb 05 cheq pied cock has bred 5 first prize winners lots of 2nd 3rd out to ypres national and i want to give his sons a chance in the stock loft his sire is a son of invincible spirit the one hundred and ten thousand pound cock when paired to his own daughter

his dam is a daughter of invincible spirit when he was paired to another of his daughters with de joop line on both sides no better invincible spirit lines any where in any country than this cock years of breeding left in him best on line offer by 9 59 59 saturday night ill try and get a photo of them on if pos but cant promise

the second cock is also a cheq pied cock and a gb o3 pigeon this old cock has not missed an egg and has bred some great pigeons for me 6 firsts two fed sect winners loads of prize winners and only bird in club on the day from eastbourne national his sire is the son of de smaragd two the 77 thounsand pound cock when paired to the dam of the barcelona national winner verreweg de beste

his dam is a daughter of smaragd two when paired to a daughter of invincible spirit

again no better breeding anywhere no one has these blood lines any more that are willing to part with i payed top dollar for these cocks and there offspring and bloodlines are all through my loft have sons from both breeding winners for me they will be a great cross or the backbone to found a loft of the old aarden lines that are still winning today best offerby 9 59 59 saturday night dont let the age put you off two cracking cocks and as i look through my records i find more and more winners and prize winners off these cocks that i did not remember

This post has been edited by walterboswell59: Today, 22:40 PM

GOOD LUCK WITH YOURE SALE WALTER [not that i think you will need it] im away to spain tommorow for ten days but will find some sort of connection to pop in on sat to see how things are goiung :emoticon-0157-sun::emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0157-sun: :emoticon-0157-sun:

Just like to say i had a loan of these 2 cocks from my m8 walter and paired them to 2 of my best hens . They are 2 absolute cracking cocks and dont be put of by there age they filled 2 eggs in each nest and reared them themselves and im very impressed with there babies .

I only realised there age when i was ringing the yb from them and writing there numbers down so foned walter straight away as dont like older birds rearing on there own but walter said they would be fine and so they were cracking job of rearing both nests .

Good luck to the purchasers you will not be disapointed .

just had a phone call from big joe the higg hes over the moon at getting the cocks and just found out as the hotel he is in had problems with the internet said to tell you guys he is having a great time but his missus is not to happy getting dragged round all the chemist shops saying she has a problem with her shereen nan janny to get his flagyl tablets lol

• 2 weeks later...

well guys back from holiday this morning went over and collected the two birds and i must say i am over the moon with them and as well as the two hens walter is breeding me to go with them the wee man knocked 100 pounds off the price THANKS VERY MUTCH WALTER A TRUE GENT :D maybee a lot of guys were put off theese birds because of there age but they certainly dont look or handle like 05 and 03 birds :emoticon-0167-beer:

well guys back from holiday this morning went over and collected the two birds and i must say i am over the moon with them and as well as the two hens walter is breeding me to go with them the wee man knocked 100 pounds off the price THANKS VERY MUTCH WALTER A TRUE GENT :D maybee a lot of guys were put off theese birds because of there age but they certainly dont look or handle like 05 and 03 birds :emoticon-0167-beer:

Well done Joe :emoticon-0137-clapping: and a fckn discount think it's about time he seen the doctor again :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders