Cambuslang Hc

Glad to be in the shake up in what is imo the strongest club in the section

got to disagree with you geo1234 there is good fanciers in every club in the sec the only difference is location i raced in cambuslang when i stayed in halfway up until 2001 and more than held my own when it was a real strong club .i would rather race down there than any other area in the sec but thats omo.consistency is the aim im after. and well done eddie youve got them going well

your bang on dava cambuslang was a strong club then nearly 60 members at one time and there were a lot of good fanciers then your dad was good with the birds to davie those were the days

i jamie those were the days right enough cant see the game ever being as strong as it was then ,i my old man was a great help to me when i stayed there. he is still keen to know what time im in every week , ;)

thats good davie ive not seen your dad for years mate tell him i was asking for him

will do jamie .used to love after the race on a sat win or lose eveyrone went into the welly for a swally some great guys that are no longer with us now that made it a great hobby for me great memories

yes it was great dava good club then big gareth and his dad and i liked old ching jones and jim clarke i can mind old wull finlay thought he had won a race out the park one day till old hughie wilson came down on his bike and won it old wulls face that day he fckd off in a mood