3rd sam callaghan 991

4th john green 986

5th john green 975

6th john green 971

well done to baird and mcmillan winning with all pools and acc

and 18 home from 20 at checking and well done to rest of the guys with

john green taking 2nd share of pools and three in first six apart from

the winner the rest of the club returns were just under 50 percent at checking

and a stinker for me with 34 from 63 but hopefully sussed the problem just need to hope its not to sore a lesson but thats doo racing

1st baird mcmillan 1067

2nd peter white 1041

3rd sam callaghan 991

4th john green 986

5th john green 975

6th john green 971

well done to baird and mcmillan winning with all pools and acc

and 18 home from 20 at checking and well done to rest of the guys with

john green taking 2nd share of pools and three in first six apart from

the winner the rest of the club returns were just under 50 percent at checking

and a stinker for me with 34 from 63 but hopefully sussed the problem just need to hope its not to sore a lesson but thats doo racing

What was the problem, Walter?

Well done all, hope you get your problem sorted Walter :)

hope so pat instead of buying more of my normal mixture i thought only a few yb races to go ill just add a third of cheap wheat to my mix they were on that for a week and noticed when basketing they were a bit on the lean side thought they would be ok for an easy 112 miles wrong move after them going so well all to save a few bob clown got 38 now but its like pulling teeth no fool like an old fool eh when its going good change nothing

hope so pat instead of buying more of my normal mixture i thought only a few yb races to go ill just add a third of cheap wheat to my mix they were on that for a week and noticed when basketing they were a bit on the lean side thought they would be ok for an easy 112 miles wrong move after them going so well all to save a few bob clown got 38 now but its like pulling teeth no fool like an old fool eh when its going good change nothing

dont think feed weould make them not come home walter maby slow em up a bit , i change my feed all the time just take whatevers there some days they only get barley or wheat if i run out of proper feeding must say it dosent make no diffo to them returns wise

dont think feed weould make them not come home walter maby slow em up a bit , i change my feed all the time just take whatevers there some days they only get barley or wheat if i run out of proper feeding must say it dosent make no diffo to them returns wise

rab beans the best but got to be Heinz lol

Guest TAMMY_1

how did these 38 make it home if the feeding was a bit off Walter ?