Lanarkshire Fed

walterboswell59

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe but for those that can't race because they have to work are being kicked out of club and fed averages

Im sure someone could time in for you or don't you have ets.I can understand ye Del but if it was a national race no one would say anything about a Monday lib. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Im sure someone could time in for you or don't you have ets.I can understand ye Del but if it was a national race no one would say anything about a Monday lib. :emoticon-0138-thinking:

I don't have a problem getting birds marked or getting them timed in but others may have that problem and it's only a young bird race from @100 miles could have just been cancelled to next week as were back at same racepoint :animatedpigeons:

I don't have a problem getting birds marked or getting them timed in but others may have that problem and it's only a young bird race from @100 miles could have just been cancelled to next week as were back at same racepoint :animatedpigeons:

As I said before Del, I understand what yer saying but I think it is definitely a step forward by all the feds that decided to mark tomorrow night. The only concern shown is for the pigeons ( which is correct )and with the flexibility of having a Monday race benefits everyone in the long run. If its the right thing for the doos, its the right thing for the fancier imo.

Maybe but for those that can't race because they have to work are being kicked out of club and fed averages

take a sicky daffty or a pubic holiday we will no tell eddie

if we can race on mondays why dont we consider racing on the fridays if we know the weekend is going to be bad ????

i am won of those guys who has to work some may think pigeons should come first but you have to work to put feed in there bellies and my own.

if the biggest majority of the fed still used manuall clocking they would all be moaning about racing on a monday and having to miss work pigeon racing was a weekend sport for the working man not any more and if they can put the race forward then they can bring it back as well but as in everything its only to suite such and such

Guest Gareth Rankin

if we can race on mondays why dont we consider racing on the fridays if we know the weekend is going to be bad ????

i am won of those guys who has to work some may think pigeons should come first but you have to work to put feed in there bellies and my own.

Its not ideal John that we have to race on a Monday, but giving the flexibility that the fed now has we have to put the pigeons first.

By all means at the AGM propose that if we cant race on a Saturday / Sunday then we don't race at all. Can only emphasize with the fanciers that cant be at there loft on race day as that is why we put all the hard work into them throughout the week.

mid week racing is only good for taxi drivers and dole dodgers put the fed transporter on for monday training if you want that makes more sense and helps the working man and the welfare of the doos

well said that man :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:no point in racing if yi not there to see them come home serious consideration for me to think about

cant please everyone gareth what about the guys who work saturdays and hardly see there birds coming home was lucky to see mine home when i was in ravenscraig but you just have to make arangements and work round it no point in moaning about it the birds have to come first at all times or we will have nothing left to race give the fed a break guys its not there fault the weather is bad

Spot on Jocky could have marked Thursday for Friday .flexabilty is the key I.M.O.