North Of Scotland First Yb Kirkcaldy

Great wee vid I didnt see any birds fly into the blocks of flats ?????? Well done Wee Man

there was only730 try it with over 2000 u will see it then

,Aye cheers Alan couldn,t see it on both pages, how you doing, Alan

not bad Ronny and u hope all is well

Lucky there was no wind!! Do you think that is a good liberation site?

its a crap site I would not lib from there for training bound to be a better site

Looks like a absolute nightmare of a lib site imo especially if yiv any good amount of birds on lorry and wind is blowing towards that buildings and Main road ???? Accident waiting to happen !! plus yir in a public car park and yiv not much chance of holding the birds a wee bit later if weather disna suit early doors !! :blink::wacko:

We used to lib from cupar angus the same problame if birds were not up early car park was full by 9 30 you had no chance of a liberation you can always try the crass area next to the Novar club we used to lib if car park was to busy

fergie used it, i have to use it, its the one we are measured from , the fed voted the racepoint in , if anyone knows of a better place to lib at kircaldy then please tell me cause i am also worried if the birdage is large, so come on lads, dinna moan and get askin around and tell me the address of a better place.

fergie used it, i have to use it, its the one we are measured from , the fed voted the racepoint in , if anyone knows of a better place to lib at kircaldy then please tell me cause i am also worried if the birdage is large, so come on lads, dinna moan and get askin around and tell me the address of a better place.

Davey there is bound to be a park or a field where the birds could be libbed safely surely one of the locals could point u in the right place

Its the last time i come wee dad davie :/ just been fined for not wearing a seatbelt as we wear leaving the carpark :@:@ didnt take the birds long to clear, behind the flats and away north

Hi Lee, not a good day for you re seatbelt fine!!!! Just to say this is only our 2nd race ever!!! really appreciate your utube film as we have never seen one yet and our 14 birds were there somewhere. Many thanks, hope you've got a winning lotto on tonight to cover the fine.

Its the last time i come wee dad davie :/ just been fined for not wearing a seatbelt as we wear leaving the carpark :@:@ didnt take the birds long to clear, behind the flats and away north

good stuff Lee.

How much did they fine ye?