Birds For Sale

walterboswell59

two years ago i bought 3 stock cocks in to cross with my jan aardens as i thought they needed an old scottish distance family in the blood i now know thats not the case these cocks were chosen as they were bred from the best of these two great distance fanciers kerr stainthorpe and jim cullen two are cracking mealy cocks the 4 year old was 8th sect 50th open snrpc arras and is kerrs blood line and billy davison blood the 09 cock was well in in the section and was 50 open reaims national and is bred from kerrs old grey and mitchell lines so two birds that are full of the old scottish distance lines young birds from both these cocks have scored in club and fed up to bedhampton 360 miles and will go across the channel next year

the blue cock i bought at jim cullens sale in newmains is a belter has bred a 2nd and two 3rds and is line bred to all jims great national birds i have a ped somwhere for him i paid 280 for the cullen cock and 260 and 280 for the stainthorpe cocks as i am again overstocked with cocks i will accept the best offer over 100 pounds for each of these cracking pigeons on line and up to six oclock sunday evening last offer being 5 59 59 you will not be disapointed guy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys ive got a problem with my computer using a very old laptop just now till i get a new screen so if any problems phone me on 01698 427551 no bids after 5 59 59 thankyou if i dont come back on to anounce the the highest bidders bare with me or phone me thanks

guys ive got a problem with my computer using a very old laptop just now till i get a new screen so if any problems phone me on 01698 427551 no bids after 5 59 59 thankyou if i dont come back on to anounce the the highest bidders bare with me or phone me thanks

I've got a computer screen Walter if any good to u I stay in knightswood

a lady on holiday in italy has just phoned me she comes from paisley and has bid 200 pounds each for the mealy cocks ive asked the lady to try and put her bid on the site so others can see it is that ok guys must say i thought there would have been more interest in the cullen cock as i think he is the best of the three and bred some handy pigeons someone is going to get a bargain but thanks for all your birds lads

a lady on holiday in italy has just phoned me she comes from paisley and has bid 200 pounds each for the mealy cocks ive asked the lady to try and put her bid on the site so others can see it is that ok guys must say i thought there would have been more interest in the cullen cock as i think he is the best of the three and bred some handy pigeons someone is going to get a bargain but thanks for all your birds lads

hope thats not someone taking the p*ss if she can get on in itlay to see the sale she can surley put it on forum if genuine :emoticon-0138-thinking:

hope thats not someone taking the p*ss if she can get on in itlay to see the sale she can surley put it on forum if genuine :emoticon-0138-thinking:

she said it was because i said to phone rab think i confused her ment if i could not get back on the person or persons with the winning bid at 5 59 59 could phone me confused myself to lol hope she gets her bid on

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders