North Of Scotland Fed---Arbroath Yb

grdkeith

BASKETING HAS BEEN DELAYED DUE TO POOR FORECAST, NEXT MESSAGE 8PM ON FRIDAY.

weather for the whole weekend looks poor especially on the coast so unless there is a change of forecast i dont anticipate getting a race this weekend but i am looking to have a race either monday or tuesday if necessary, i dont want to send birds to the race point for their first time if i dont think there is a real chance of a race taking place.

Also dont want to have them sitting there for 2 or 3 nights in the crates in the hope that we get a break in the weather.

WEATHER FORECAST IS IMPROVING FOR SUNDAY SO STILL A CHANCE OF A RACE THEN SO NEXT MESSAGE NOON ON SATURDAY.

monday still looks the better day with far less cloud cover but sundays forecast has gotten better by the hour so dont rule it out just yet

NO REAL CHANCE OF A DECENT RACE ON SUNDAY SO BASKETING IS GOING AHEAD ON SUNDAY FOR A MONDAY RACE, GOOD FORECAST FOR MONDAY WITH FIRST MESSAGE AT 07.30 SO THAT WORKING MEMBERS CAN HAVE SOME INFO BEFORE LEAVING HOME, 23 BIRDS PER CRATE

other news --- john thompson has offered an emergency service with reduced rates for any members whose ets battery has gone flat this weekend waiting for me to liberate :crying: :crying: :crying: