Scottish Central Combine

Would members of the Scottish central combine please note that the upcoming snfc ypres is a duplication race for the combine at a cost of one pound per pigeon I am posting this as I didnt know that this was a combine race till yesterday

Is the Scottish Central Combine 500+ Mls Clermont race still on for the 19th July ?.

No Peter. SCC 'water race' is from Ypres this year. The Clermont race is SNFC 'only'. Realised that just recently myself.

Well thats my plans up in the air as birds were set down for the 19th and their is nothing available for this week.

How many more will be in the same boat as you cannot be serious in changing races by two weeks when some guys will be going for Fed averages etc. My goodness we cannot even go a day earlier when weather dictates multi day holdovers. Do I and others seriously look like mushrooms ? Being kept in the dark and fed on sh*t.

Guest chad3646

Well thats my plans up in the air as birds were set down for the 19th and their is nothing available for this week.

How many more will be in the same boat as you cannot be serious in changing races by two weeks when some guys will be going for Fed averages etc. My goodness we cannot even go a day earlier when weather dictates multi day holdovers. Do I and others seriously look like mushrooms ? Being kept in the dark and fed on sh*t.

i always said it peter you are a FUNGI