Suarez At It Again

hotrod

It has to be a lifetime ban. He has done this 3 times now and it is quite clear he cannot stop himself from doing it. So any ban served means he will be in the position to do it again at some point and he will do it as like I said he cant stop himself.

A true first! a players career ruined because he bites people. I wonder if he bites his wife regularly! :-)

It has to be a lifetime ban. He has done this 3 times now and it is quite clear he cannot stop himself from doing it. So any ban served means he will be in the position to do it again at some point and he will do it as like I said he cant stop himself.

A true first! a players career ruined because he bites people. I wonder if he bites his wife regularly! :-)

that poor itallian cnut might end up with rabbies of that scaby lillte cnut

Thought it odd that the Italian defender did not produce evidence of teeth marks to the waiting press and when I watched the incident in slow motion it definately looked as if he had indeed took a lump of flesh however when looked at it in real time I would not have thought it possible to bite any one in a fraction of a second, Perhaps all the furore by the English commentators takes some of the heat from Engerland getting humped out off it and all the press headlines will be about the gnashers. LOL

Whats happens to Liverpool if he gets a lifetime ban? Would insurance cover this?

Prob would Andy although should taske the money out of Fangs back accounts

absolutly no need for what he done . The guy obviously has mental health issues . He is at the bitting just now how long before he kicks a player in the head when there on the ground or somthing like that . Acts like a rabbid dog .

Thought it odd that the Italian defender did not produce evidence of teeth marks to the waiting press and when I watched the incident in slow motion it definately looked as if he had indeed took a lump of flesh however when looked at it in real time I would not have thought it possible to bite any one in a fraction of a second, Perhaps all the furore by the English commentators takes some of the heat from Engerland getting humped out off it and all the press headlines will be about the gnashers. LOL

Peter when he walked over to the player and droped his head you knew what he was going to do before he done it . Mental health issues .

Prob would Andy although should taske the money out of Fangs back accounts

absolutly no need for what he done . The guy obviously has mental health issues . He is at the bitting just now how long before he kicks a player in the head when there on the ground or somthing like that . Acts like a rabbid dog .

Peter when he walked over to the player and droped his head you knew what he was going to do before he done it . Mental health issues .

Just saw the interviews and he says chellini ran into him and shouldn't talk about such small incidents that happen on a pitch. He's so morally corrupt as well but we knew that from the last world cup! Max he can get is a 2 year ban under FIFA rules! Blatter must go, some good might come out of this!

pics have been released showing the mark

there no doubt he done it hopefully there at least a year ban coming his way

Just saw the interviews and he says chellini ran into him and shouldn't talk about such small incidents that happen on a pitch. He's so morally corrupt as well but we knew that from the last world cup! Max he can get is a 2 year ban under FIFA rules! Blatter must go, some good might come out of this!

Dont know why Blatter has remained so long . Chellini was side on to him when he stooped over and bit him .

pics have been released showing the mark

there no doubt he done it hopefully there at least a year ban coming his way

Their were no pics immediately after SO what was to stop him biting himself to make a big deal out of it. I am a great believer in innocent till proved guilty and I would have replied sooner had the guy from Kirkie who ate all the pies not kept me on the phone for an hour and thirty six minutes. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Their were no pics immediately after SO what was to stop him biting himself to make a big deal out of it. I am a great believer in innocent till proved guilty and I would have replied sooner had the guy from Kirkie who ate all the pies not kept me on the phone for an hour and thirty six minutes. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

were ye oan tae big FULLBOY

LOOKS LIKE he gave him a love bite. hard one to nail him with, as it could have happened as a clash as he was looking down on his ballemoticon-0126-nerd.gif

ARE you saying perter gave fullboy a love bite ???

He should be BAN for life. dropped lik a stone by Sponsers, Find it strange he blames

guy for elbown him in Eye. But las Night he made big thing As if he got it in TEETH :emoticon-0138-thinking: Mayb he,s just LYING THRU ES TEETH, ps if he appeals a ban he,ll get to play rest of tourment anyway,