Union Jack

someone mentioned about National Pride on another thread well here's a photograph of my Union Jack which I take and hang at all the futurity races we go to

Guest speckled

;D ;D Good one Linda.ya be painting ya lofts out like me next, ;D ;D I go up the club with me crates covered in the union jack flags.Keeps the cocks & hens calm. ;D ;D Good on ya girl Speckled. :) :)

Guest speckled

Well linda have to send me a one of thought shopping bag lol,Wont tell ya what, i have union jack. lol on here, :o:D :D ;D Nice one.Speck ;D

Rose,

It distresses me beyond belief that Councils are banning the Flying of The Jack.

The Americans are very proud of The stars and Stripes and many homes fly it in their gardens including us.  On several occasions I have flown my Union Jack, to name two, The death of HM Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother and after the London Underground Bombings, this has been treated with the greatest of respect by my American Neighbours, on both occasions people I didn't know have come to the house to express their sympathies.

Last year we went into Town for the Rememberance Parade and Steve and I held my Jack. as the low loader passed with the World War 2 Veterans seated on board, these gentleman all stood to attention and Saluted , one guy said God Save The Queen, needless to say this left both of  us in tears.

I am very proud of my Jack and my English Heritage.