Warwick 31/5/14

19 members sent 261 birds

1 st. John Barr. 1069

2 nd. John Barr. 1054

3 rd. Jim Wilkinson 1044

4 th George Mann. 1041

5th. John Barr. 1035

6 th William Gault. 1032

Well done John Barr yet another good race , fast race or slow he still gets them at or near the top .

Well done the rest of prize winners.

Don't think I need to tell anyone it was a stinker of a race think I am 6 missing but there are worse story's to tell ,

Some think clashing , some think hawks but whatever's is happening it is putting a lot of boys out our sport .

19 members sent 261 birds

1 st. John Barr. 1069

2 nd. John Barr. 1054

3 rd. Jim Wilkinson 1044

4 th George Mann. 1041

5th. John Barr. 1035

6 th William Gault. 1032

Well done John Barr yet another good race , fast race or slow he still gets them at or near the top .

Well done the rest of prize winners.

Don't think I need to tell anyone it was a stinker of a race think I am 6 missing but there are worse story's to tell ,

Some think clashing , some think hawks but whatever's is happening it is putting a lot of boys out our sport .

well done john an rest of the guys .i have 5/11 home 3 attacked but not one stranger in ma loft for clashing

yip north east section next year lol

Don't care what section we are in as long as our pickup time is not any earlier as there are a few of us that work and are struggling to get there on time . This is my input nobody else's .

Don't care what section we are in as long as our pickup time is not any earlier as there are a few of us that work and are struggling to get there on time . This is my input nobody else's .

we are only kidding pal honest what time do you guys get picked up

we are only kidding pal honest what time do you guys get picked up

Picked up at 6 .30, the early races are a problem , ybs are going to be one hell of a push , but this week won't be a problem there won't be many birds left ! This was also just a tongue in cheek reply .

When you put through like I have , Jim wilkinsons doos followed by Davy love then big john barrs it lets you know how good your birds have to be and I have failed so far lol .at least it will be easier in the ybs we have the Macs joining lol.

i know its a bit of a push for the guys that dont get an early finnish on a friday but 6 30 is not to bad the guys that are not working need to make more of an effort to get down early and the guys coming late should be staying to load and let the early guys away imo but you get the fly guys in every club always got somewhere to go down last and away first which causes friction with the guys doing all the work if guys dont work they cant keep pigeons butits a fine line m8

i know its a bit of a push for the guys that dont get an early finnish on a friday but 6 30 is not to bad the guys that are not working need to make more of an effort to get down early and the guys coming late should be staying to load and let the early guys away imo but you get the fly guys in every club always got somewhere to go down last and away first which causes friction with the guys doing all the work if guys dont work they cant keep pigeons butits a fine line m8

It s doo men we are talking about Walter lol . But will say there are always plenty there to the end to help load the lorry .its more a space problem ! It's not a big clubhouse .