• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 from 45 and win the race with a late bred red cock

same way bred as the pair i bred for pal andy burgess

hope they do the same for you andy

very well done Walter , great result & returns , made my day . as for the young pair doing the same , well I hope so too :emoticon-0136-giggle:

just heard returns in Glasgow NOW 12/62 , 6/32 ETC ETC f kin nightmare .What the fek happens to the doos from a mere 60-70 mile race.

All mine came back out the west so i would say they went straight across country , i only sent 16 exsperienced old birds that have previously scored well, have only had a 3 tosses so far with some of the birds 8 were away last week and 8 had there first toss on thursday from happenden but are flying well at home so quit fit. My first 4 were single then i got 3 together then 5 together so got them quite reasonable

All mine came back out the west so i would say they went straight across country , i only sent 16 exsperienced old birds that have previously scored well, have only had a 3 tosses so far with some of the birds 8 were away last week and 8 had there first toss on thursday from happenden but are flying well at home so quit fit. My first 4 were single then i got 3 together then 5 together so got them quite reasonable

Experienced doos make a difference when its dodgy, defo.

Guest bigda

Midland up at 12.45 first bird at 2 26 won the club by 50 yards a min 1866vel from 107.1255 returns are 27 /28

well done mazzieemoticon-0126-nerd.gif yer mam looking out for your bird todayemoticon-0123-party.gif