Big Thanks

Guest karen87

Guest karen87

My dad and I just want to thank walter for all his advice and allowing us to annoy him lol. He has been pointing us down the right path and keeping us right. thanks :)

thankyou karen and your wellcome if i can help stop new starts making the same mistakes i did it makes life a bit easier you and your dad are wellcome anytime and if can help in anyway just ask we all had to learn and asking is the best way your not putting me out in anyway karen i just look crabbit honest lol

and great to see a young lady so keen we will keep your dad right lass lol

Guest karen87

Your a gent thank you so much. We left you quite excited today. My other half is going to try and get over tomorrow to finish the shed. However it will still be a shed at this point and we will then need to work on making it a good home for the pigeons :)

X

Ps. You don't look crabbit at all :D

we will have to see if we can get you another sputnic from somewhere any the guys got one lying about that they could help this younglady out with i had one of the wooden type which ive given them but they still need another one im sure someone has one they are not going to use hiden away somewhere come on guys help a new start if you can there ive pleaded your case for you karen lol if you dont ask you dont get and there good guys on here if the guys have a spare you will get it im sure

Guest bigda

Your a gent thank you so much. We left you quite excited today. My other half is going to try and get over tomorrow to finish the shed. However it will still be a shed at this point and we will then need to work on making it a good home for the pigeons :)

X

Ps. You don't look crabbit at all :D oh ohmy.gif he is a married man with 10ohmy.gif kids, did you not ask him to take of his false face karen emoticon-0126-nerd.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

X

Ps. You don't look crabbit at all :D oh ohmy.gif he is a married man with 10ohmy.gif kids, did you not ask him to take of his false face karen emoticon-0126-nerd.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

thats one thing about me dan i only have one face if you dont like it tough its the only one i have unlike some lol

Guest bigda

ame='bigda' date='25 April 2014 - 21:30 PM' timestamp='1398457838' post='908668']

thats one thing about me dan i only have one face if you dont like it tough its the only one i have unlike some lol

yes i know walter, emoticon-0123-party.gif just couldn't stop my finger typeemoticon-0126-nerd.gif