J Mackie Off Site Sale Notice

• Leven Homing Society had to cancel their young bird sale due to very few donations, and club member Jimmy Mackie has offered help as notice below, Note this is a Off Site SALE notice so all enquiries will be to the phone number given.
  • SALE NOTICE.
  • Finding myself with too many YB's I have reluctantly decided to sell a few, (as they are too well bred to kill)Birds kept here are the lines of P. Patrick (Silver star, Reward, Whatadoo)Armstrong & Wheatly lines (Golden Tia) Coormans, through Tim Christmas. Also Brothers and sisters to J Kings "MARY", bred through P Patrick.I also have the best of the late N Smith, having two hens that have bred at least 14 1st Fife Feds including 1st open Maidstone, 1st open Eastbourne, and 2nd open Leicester. withe these birds I was top prize winner in the club last year, winning 17 tickets and being 29 times in first 10, also winning old, young, and combine averages, only entered 4 SNFC races and got tickets from every race entered.
  • Price of birds, £25 each, 2 or more £20 each, plus carriage.
  • I will be giving 25% of all sale money to Leven club for funds. Birds will be ready from the 6th April. please all information contact Jimmy Mackie on 07807192937