What Do You Use

I use my samsung s4mini or my samsung laptop or the works toshiba laptop or the fujitsu one or sometimes an ipod and occasionally my mates ipad

AND NOW HAVE MY SAMSUNG SMART TV SETUP WITH A NET BROWSER WHICH IS NOT GOING DOWN WELL LOL

I love technology

I use my samsung s4mini or my samsung laptop or the works toshiba laptop or the fujitsu one or sometimes an ipod and occasionally my mates ipad

AND NOW HAVE MY SAMSUNG SMART TV SETUP WITH A NET BROWSER WHICH IS NOT GOING DOWN WELL LOL

I love technology

Dal u lost me at s4mini?

Desktop PC at home mainly but when I'm out and about or at work I logon with my I-Phone.

Andy Burgess, sorry to hear about hospital stays in the future. Worth having a look at i-pad alternatives (other tablets) as you can get an equivalent a lot cheaper.

Desktop PC at home mainly but when I'm out and about or at work I logon with my I-Phone.

Andy Burgess, sorry to hear about hospital stays in the future. Worth having a look at i-pad alternatives (other tablets) as you can get an equivalent a lot cheaper.

thanks Pete

I love technology

We can see that :egyptian:

I use my laptop kindle hd,I phone and ave just set my Toshiba telly up but it's push

No flash so I can't watch movies

• 2 weeks later...