Drug Tests

philg50

Walter !!!!!!!! your view/thought's are quite valid in what you say etc "Thou' it's a pandorer's box type situation I suspect if it was ever implemented etc.The cost factor & the legal challenges that could/would follow could turn out to be an absolute nightmare & at the end of the day & in the worst case senario in would be little man having to folk out in the end I suspect to pay all the costs etc. Sad as it is & in my view rather deployable that we find our sport in this sad situation. But !!!!!!! where it all will end I do not really know type of thing.

Enjoy.

i agree with all you say m8 but it has to be done and is being done so im happy about that

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the SNFC. Are right on top of it in Scotland, not only the droppings of my winning pigeons where taken but droppings from the full loft.

Interested why would they wish to test the full lot,what did that entail?.....droppings from each bird or the loft floor ?did they forward to you a copy of the results?

this ones at it and that ones at it , I've heard all this since I started pigeons in 1977 , but usually find it's the ones that don't win that say it about the winners. Ps not saying drugs are not getting used in pigeons , prob have been tried , but IMHO hard work and good pigeons ,oh and a good system usually gets the wins .

this ones at it and that ones at it , I've heard all this since I started pigeons in 1977 , but usually find it's the ones that don't win that say it about the winners. Ps not saying drugs are not getting used in pigeons , prob have been tried , but IMHO hard work and good pigeons ,oh and a good system usually gets the wins .

Your correct with all you say......

From what we have heard on this subject can someone please answer.....

1.from all the birds tested by the S.N.F.C.did any fail the test.?

2 where were the samples tested.?

3 did the owners of these tested birds receive the results ?

4 how much did these tests cost the S.N.F.C.?

ANYONE KNOW ANSWERS TO ABOVE........

?

why are you so against drug testing johnsee

?

I am not against testing and any fancier found to be using banned substances should be banned from the sport...

now having said that if those that wish to persue testing make sure that you have everything in order and also plenty money in the bank to meet legal costs that will surely follow,one cant just be thrown out without the right to put their case,and as it stands I honestly dont believe organizations would win a legal battle,to many ifs and buts to win in a court of law should it be contested.

Guest chad3646

well said hotrod,it is the ones that dont win and never will win who are the sh** stirrers

Guest chad3646

i think you will wait a long while for an answer on that one

?

I am not against testing and any fancier found to be using banned substances should be banned from the sport...

now having said that if those that wish to persue testing make sure that you have everything in order and also plenty money in the bank to meet legal costs that will surely follow,one cant just be thrown out without the right to put their case,and as it stands I honestly dont believe organizations would win a legal battle,to many ifs and buts to win in a court of law should it be contested.

sorry john i just dont agree with you m8 but as i said everyone has there opinion and mines is cheats should be persued and made to pay the penalty not let them get on with it if they want to if its being done its wrong and the only way to catch them is test there birds but i think enough has been said on this subject

sorry john i just dont agree with you m8 but as i said everyone has there opinion and mines is cheats should be persued and made to pay the penalty not let them get on with it if they want to if its being done its wrong and the only way to catch them is test there birds but i think enough has been said on this subject

I would still like to hear the answers to my questions regarding the samples taken by the S.N.F.C.

Walter I agree but before persuing anyone make sure everything is watertight..

yip agree with u there del as u dnt knw how long ur bird would be in basket with a national and drugs would probably be useless but we come back tae cost at fed level who would pay cost ??? :animatedpigeons:

Costs would have to be met by your federation.....

How long before you get results back...?

?

surely some of the SNFC committee members that are on here could answer this? They organised and done tests and of course had to pay them??

Is there a list of banned substances?

was goni ask the same question. surely if there testing they must tell us what are banned substances

a didny even know the snfc had a testing policy untill a read this thread.