Jan Arden

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of last years y/bs from him pure quality

post-2884-13924736387087_thumb.jpg

oh here is a photo of the old ck son bred and raced by piet aerts a prze winner 8 times from

over 650mls for the doubters I,ll post his ped and performances next time I,m over at my mates

post-2884-13924737927609_thumb.jpg

heres a dgson of van geals champion superman wonder how many of these are around now

here is a dgson of van geals champion superman cant be many of these about now

post-2884-13924739648567_thumb.jpg

Guest Redadam

oh here is a photo of the old ck son bred and raced by piet aerts a prze winner 8 times from

over 650mls for the doubters I,ll post his ped and performances next time I,m over at my mates

heres a dgson of van geals champion superman wonder how many of these are around now

Nice u have any for sale how much

great pigeon would have liked to see the ped but its very blurred interested in what lines he is bred from as its all jan aardens i have or aarden based pigeons

next time I,m over Walter I will get a photo copy of the ped and see if I pm you it as I say walter I don't think any loft has better than his look at masserellas extreme dist family peds u will find Marcel star in their peds I handled 2 sons of marcel star today they are old doos 16 y/olds I think but still filling quality never goes in cks and I don't think there is any others off him in this country now and there are plenty as good

Is Superman related to Champion Viejke

stan you must have great eyesight :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: you must see the doos leaving the scottish liberation sites with vision that good :crying: :crying: :crying:

Sorry I forgot too mension. I was there,. that's why my eyesight was so good. :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: he fairly no,s what lofts too vist,. :emoticon-0137-clapping:

What Arden lines do you keep?

vangeel vekje and doll verreweg de beste favorite vanderwegan de barcelona lady wegan de shlangen barcelona smarged 1 and smarged 2 vale barcelona invincible spirit and kuyper bros spin line barcelona 1 2 and 3 de st vincent which i blend togethere after they win pure

vangeel vekje and doll verreweg de beste favorite vanderwegan de barcelona lady wegan de shlangen barcelona smarged 1 and smarged 2 vale barcelona invincible spirit and kuyper bros spin line barcelona 1 2 and 3 de st vincent which i blend togethere after they win pure

Interesting as I have similar lines. Not all the ones you have but most of them. Certainly lovely pigeons to look at and handle

next time I,m over Walter I will get a photo copy of the ped and see if I pm you it as I say walter I don't think any loft has better than his look at masserellas extreme dist family peds u will find Marcel star in their peds I handled 2 sons of marcel star today they are old doos 16 y/olds I think but still filling quality never goes in cks and I don't think there is any others off him in this country now and there are plenty as good

thanks m8 i like the old aarden lines best mines are all off the old lines my dbl grandson of velje has bred 13 or 14 birds to score in snfc with 4 or 5 different hens great line for me he is 15 years old still looks great

thanks m8 i like the old aarden lines best mines are all off the old lines my dbl grandson of velje has bred 13 or 14 birds to score in snfc with 4 or 5 different hens great line for me he is 15 years old still looks great

there is a lot of the very old lines Walter that can never be replaced now if your ever coming up this way I will see if I get u a visit as he is using the very best polder lines direct son of rainbow warrior and the old brinkman lines are also there a son of blk giant ect its a feast for the arden fans

there is a lot of the very old lines Walter that can never be replaced now if your ever coming up this way I will see if I get u a visit as he is using the very best polder lines direct son of rainbow warrior and the old brinkman lines are also there a son of blk giant ect its a feast for the arden fans

thats good of m8 thanks

walter I take folk on face value the lad told me and I posted with out checking as its not uncommon in Holland for birds to go over 600mls 2 -3 times a year after all the dolle ck was 8 when he was 2 nd nat but maybe theres more paper work or he has duplicated but my x friend mr degree mr pressie simply the pest is trrying his best to get me to bite after all he was refused a visit a couple of years ago when he asked me to get him in as far as I,m concerned its over I want nothing to do with back stabbers two faced liars like him oh yes users and hell I could say a lot more

well dont m8 keep it to your self and dont get involved lifes to short

this thread I posted about my mates bird was info he had given me I never looked at the results just took a photo of them also the thread I was going to do a bit on most of the rare Arden lines but in future I will keep it to my self theres only one loser here and its not me and I will leave it at that now