Jan Arden

this thread I posted about my mates bird was info he had given me I never looked at the results just took a photo of them also the thread I was going to do a bit on most of the rare Arden lines but in future I will keep it to my self theres only one loser here and its not me and I will leave it at that now

alan if the bird scored 3 times over 600 miles its a great pigeon never mind 18 times m8 im interested in the old aarden lines and have pedegrees going back to the fifties that michael massarella gave me so i could follow the line of my jan aarden birds so keep the info coming on this great distance strain m8 some of us enjoy it thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alan if the bird scored 3 times over 600 miles its a great pigeon never mind 18 times m8 im interested in the old aarden lines and have pedegrees going back to the fifties that michael massarella gave me so i could follow the line of my jan aarden birds so keep the info coming on this great distance strain m8 some of us enjoy it thanks

love looking thru pedegrees alan so come on put them up when you get time :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Big family the boswells we are romany,romanichal,

i have a photo of my greatgrandad on a romany camp site playing cards with the big irish actor from the quite man cant remember his name it will come to me anyway the actor lost and could not pay the bet so gave my great grandfather a soverin ring as payment the ring can be seen in the photo it was past to my grandfather to my father to me i wore it for 20 years and gave it to my son last year for his 40th birthday nice keepsake and wee story the man was a great actor and went on to play in lots of films with john wayne

i have a photo of my greatgrandad on a romany camp site playing cards with the big irish actor from the quite man cant remember his name it will come to me anyway the actor lost and could not pay the bet so gave my great grandfather a soverin ring as payment the ring can be seen in the photo it was past to my grandfather to my father to me i wore it for 20 years and gave it to my son last year for his 40th birthday nice keepsake and wee story the man was a great actor and went on to play in lots of films with john wayne

I would love to see that photo,many books have be writen on the family.

walter I would guess that its

victor mclagen

he starred in many of john waynes films

link

http://www.apex.net.au/~mhumphry/VictorMc.html

walter I would guess that its

victor mclagen

he starred in many of john waynes films

link

http://www.apex.net.au/~mhumphry/VictorMc.html

thats the man thanks his name is on the back of the photo just dug it out great actor it was on his pinkie and fits my middle finger he was a big bit of a man id say he was about 30 years old in the photo

I would love to see that photo,many books have be writen on the family.

yes im sure my dad told me gordon boswell the writer was related to us to the old romany ways are gone now but loved hearing the stories about them from my father and grandfather when i was a kid we could trace our family right back to cairo turkey spain france ireland england and here to scotland so a long history behind us

yes im sure my dad told me gordon boswell the writer was related to us to the old romany ways are gone now but loved hearing the stories about them from my father and grandfather when i was a kid we could trace our family right back to cairo turkey spain france ireland england and here to scotland so a long history behind us

send me your address and ill get a copy and send it to you m8 i can still speak some romany but lots of it has been lost in the traveling slang now my dad who was born in an old bow top wagon tried to keep the old culture alive but most blended in with the traveling people and apart from the real showground people the culture has died out

this thread I posted about my mates bird was info he had given me I never looked at the results just took a photo of them also the thread I was going to do a bit on most of the rare Arden lines but in future I will keep it to my self theres only one loser here and its not me and I will leave it at that now

just get me a youngster off it dont care if it only scored 14 16 or 18 times im not that fussay i will not be sending it back if your a few positions out m8 lol

2 of last years y/bs from him pure quality

post-2884-13924736387087_thumb.jpg

oh here is a photo of the old ck son bred and raced by piet aerts a prze winner 8 times from

over 650mls for the doubters I,ll post his ped and performances next time I,m over at my mates

post-2884-13924737927609_thumb.jpg

heres a dgson of van geals champion superman wonder how many of these are around now

here is a dgson of van geals champion superman cant be many of these about now

post-2884-13924739648567_thumb.jpg

guys sorry but the bl pd ck is a son off young superman who in turn is a son off the dolle only tell it how it is