19.07.14 Otterburn

26.07.14 Otterburn

2.08.14 Appleby

9.08.14 Appleby

16.08.14 Ingleton

23.08.14 Ingleton

30.08.14 Middleton

6.09.14 Uttoxeter

This is it as far as I am aware unless there have been any changes. This was posted a while back.

Thanks for the information you guys.

Presently Ayrshire who have decided to GO WEST are trying to finalise race points.

There is some doubt about several of the chosen points so I am trying to clarify these.

I note that there is no RPRA Code for Appleby although Solway list their liberation site at Appleby as Fair Hill. Perhaps someone will clarify this one later. Peter's observation could be correct.

I see no RPRA CODE for Uttoxeter although Lanarkshire (I think) used this point last year.

Presently Ayrshire who have decided to GO WEST are trying to finalise race points.

There is some doubt about several of the chosen points so I am trying to clarify these.

I note that there is no RPRA Code for Appleby although Solway list their liberation site at Appleby as Fair Hill. Perhaps someone will clarify this one later. Peter's observation could be correct.

I see no RPRA CODE for Uttoxeter although Lanarkshire (I think) used this point last year.

Dont know if this is any help Robert but

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215027293006441599933.0004bf867d2fc5cd618ea&msa=0&ll=55.649699%2c-3.641968&spn=1.841207%2c3.532104

no the year before m8 and its a bad race point if you get a south east wind the birds dont seem to have time to sort them selves out many of our birds landed in ireland from this race point hope fully it will be west winds this year or there will be heavy losses again

Hi and thanks for that guys.

I have been on the RPRA site and there is no code for Uttoxeter but there is one for Stafford which is close by.

If as Peter suggests Appleby is no longer available then that is a problem as it's an important race for both us and Lanarkshire.

I am afraid we are just that bit late this year as we struggled to get a committee.

The Fed delegate for the club could give no reason as to why Appleby has been withdrawn as a liberation site as we the Midland Fed were due to have 4/5 races from there this year. Perhaps one of the Basic's members from the Messrs Garven McKee club could enlighten us.

Think I was the only one from Wattston/ Caldercruix club and I am no there now .

I queried some of our proposed liberation sites with the RPRA and this was their response.

Gradually the I am starting to have a clearer picture.

Carlisle & Appleby are not RPRA liberation sites.

Uttoxeter is depicted on the UK Liberation Site Map but has been left of the Uk Liberation Sites list on codes, names etc.

I will rectify this today.

Guest TAMMY_1

I queried some of our proposed liberation sites with the RPRA and this was their response.

Gradually the I am starting to have a clearer picture.

Carlisle & Appleby are not RPRA liberation sites.

Uttoxeter is depicted on the UK Liberation Site Map but has been left of the Uk Liberation Sites list on codes, names etc.

I will rectify this today.

any queries about Lanarkshire you should check with Bigda as he is there to answer for the pilgrims :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

any queries about Lanarkshire you should check with Bigda as he is there to answer for the pilgrims :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Very valid point indeed. I think that I worded the title incorrectly. I should simply have enquired about westerly race points.

• 3 weeks later...

john i think the fed made a big mistake with this being a training race :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

All i can say is that the majority at the Agm thought it was a good idea, given that it was my own idea i am obviously in an opposite mindset from yourself. However differing opinions is almost true of everything in our sport and i suppose this idea is no different, and I wouldn't have it any other way. emoticon-0157-sun.gifemoticon-0157-sun.gif