Young Bird Loft

Guest jellams11

Heavy duty will be a thicker wood, a dowel corridor is a place where you can stand and watch the birds insid3 the loft not a neccesaty, more for the fancier than the birds .my advice would be look at as many lofts as you can and get the biggest you can afford but dont fill it jampacked thats a recipe for diaster, everyone likes different lofts me personly like as much light getting in as much as possible if you can get it shining direct onto you floor, it would dry up the droppings quickly and a high coxi count is near on impossible in a loft like that and your birds will shine with health, ventilation is another big factor you need to take into account but buying a loft off a good maker should already be sorted for you.hope this helps .

must be great to get these prices ha

big dif if your from scotland and looking for ecco loft

but to be fair they are up front with prices and if any thing like my last i will be over da moon

I must agree with you completely i have argued the point of self build against purchase on the grounds of the price i have been quoted ,as the price on there list has no comparison to what wanted from me.

I must admit when l bought mine not long ago l wieghed jp buy a shed tjrn into loft or build from scratch , got the shed kited it outfor less than 300 its only a 7 x5 which is all l nead , heavy duty log lap, mde my own sputnick fom the sparing out of the old shed,self build my nest boxes using sparingvfrom old shed too .in a way l wish l built my own just to see how good it would look. The only thing l bought was the 1/2 '' ply board for the floor and nest boxes.