Berocca

Guest Paulo

Has anyone used this product before. Its an energy boost for humans a top fancier banty emmerson tolde me about it a few years ago? Given on a thursday one tablet to a drinker

It's an effervescent vitamin drink made by Bayer for humans. The largest component is Vitamin C. It gives humans a lift if taken first thing in the morning and is particularly good as a hangover cure. I expect it will also give the birds a lift but ensure that it is given fresh after feeding as Vitamin C goes off very quickly.

It's an effervescent vitamin drink made by Bayer for humans. The largest component is Vitamin C. It gives humans a lift if taken first thing in the morning and is particularly good as a hangover cure. I expect it will also give the birds a lift but ensure that it is given fresh after feeding as Vitamin C goes off very quickly.

Cheers will give it a try keeping it very basic this year product wise as I believe most of them are a waste of money but while I was buying my metatone for the season noted this was on offer. Banty was a great fancier so thought why not give it a whirl instead of buying vit b12.

Its got pretty much all the b vits in

Aye top bloke miss him like mad He started me off with pigeons had some great wins with them. Last year was my first year back after a year out. Struggling with a young family and work so hopefully do better this year.