T & K. Mawhinney ; Donaghcloney

showman

At the Dublin Show to-day the very successful husband and wife partnership of Kiera & Timmy Mawhinney entered a team of 34 pigeons. From these, 29 of them were carded. 8 first prizes were won, and to make the outing an outstanding day they were also Best in Show (with the same pigeon that won it last year), Best Opposite Sex, Best Young Bird and Most Points. :emoticon-0167-beer::emoticon-0137-clapping:

Timmy puts an enormous amount of time and effort into his racing and showing, and I believe it is only fitting that he enjoys the fruits of his labour. May I be one of the first to congratulate them both, and may your success continue.

PS See you both in the morning for a few cups of decaff. !!

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said.......the success continues.

Carlow Show today....

21 pigeons entered, 18 cards won among them 9 Firsts and the ultimate award...Best in Show !!

What a day from arguably the best showing partnership in Ireland. Well done Kiera and Timmy. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

One of these days, I'll have to post a loft report and give the PB members an insight into this wonderful partnership and their team of pigeons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was asked to put a picture up of T K Mawhinney winner from a BIS on boxing day

Well done on winning Best in show. Les and I had a great day out at show and want to say Thanks for allowing us to handle some of your pigeons they were in great order.

All the best for Blackpool

Carrie

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we now find ourselves at that Blackpool time of year, which signals the end of the show season for the partnership. Timmy will be travelling over, but before going, we put the trophies together for a wee photo-shoot of silverware won in 2013. Pretty impressive I'm sure you'll agree.

post-478-13895568647913_thumb.jpg

Trophies won at Blackpool, Dublin & Carlow

post-478-13895570704156_thumb.jpg

Timmy, ready to go again 2014 !!

Well, we now find ourselves at that Blackpool time of year, which signals the end of the show season for the partnership. Timmy will be travelling over, but before going, we put the trophies together for a wee photo-shoot of silverware won in 2013. Pretty impressive I'm sure you'll agree.

IMG_1052.JPG

Trophies won at Blackpool, Dublin & Carlow

IMG_1057.JPG

Timmy, ready to go again 2014 !!

great to see , coat on ready to go :emoticon-0136-giggle: