Wanted Unikon Ets

VMS

there's a brand new champ 200 on elimar for £250

http://www.elimarpigeons.com/Auction/browse.php?PAGE=2&id=17

Seen that mate do you think that is the one with the beveled pocket clock as i have 2 base stations so need each pocket clock to be the same can't be the new square one

Cheers Vincent

Seen that mate do you think that is the one with the beveled pocket clock as i have 2 base stations so need each pocket clock to be the same can't be the new square one

Cheers Vincent

no sure vince maybe you can contact the seller or maybe someone on here who has the 200 can tell you or you could phone dougie bauld who would tell you if you require dougie's number i can pm you it

Hi Vinnie, if its the old style base station with the larger pocket clock you have (Like the ones used at central marking or SNFC marking stations) then the hew smaller pocket clock will work in it just fine. If its the newer base station you have the larger pocket clock won't fit into it and doesn't work. Am no versed on model numbers etc so would need to see what you have to advise ye properly.

Hi Vinnie, if its the old style base station with the larger pocket clock you have (Like the ones used at central marking or SNFC marking stations) then the hew smaller pocket clock will work in it just fine. If its the newer base station you have the larger pocket clock won't fit into it and doesn't work. Am no versed on model numbers etc so would need to see what you have to advise ye properly.

That's the problem John,Wullie is going to be using ets next season,so with each ov our birds being kept in the same lofts and both using the same pads both must be comparable so the pocket clocks and base stations must be the same.

Cheers Vincent

Looking for a base station and pocket clock if anyone can help it would be appreciated cash waiting.

hi there mate u can both use the same base station .no need tae spend ur cash . ive gt spare clock and base station . i use two clocks in same base station

Hi mate,we have 4 lofts so it's easier with 2 base stations. With each one servicing 2 lofts I know there is other solutions but this one suits.

Cheers Vincent

ame='tommy bhoys' date='20 October 2013 - 21:00 PM' timestamp='1382299233' post='875981']

Hi mate,we have 4 lofts so it's easier with 2 base stations. With each one servicing 2 lofts I know there is other solutions but this one suits.

Cheers Vincent

whatever suits vincent . ive gt ten lofts and only one base station . my number is 07522273103 if ur interested in spare clock and base station

whatever suits vincent . ive gt ten lofts and only one base station . my number is 07522273103 if ur interested in spare clock and base station

Cheers mate will give you a call :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: