R I P - Andrew S Hamilton

Guest Gareth Rankin

Guest Gareth Rankin

Sad to inform the fancy that after a short illness he passed away on Wednesday 11th September. A top fancier for 40 years. Andrew will be sadly missed.

Condolences to his brother Adam and all the family.

Rest in Peace

Sad to inform the fancy that after a short illness he passed away on Wednesday 11th September. A top fancier for 40 years. Andrew will be sadly missed.

Condolences to his brother Adam and all the family.

Rest in Peace

I was very upset when I read this Gareth as Andy was a good friend when we flew at Netherburn,over the years he taught me quite a bit and for as long as I can remember he timed some fantastic birds in the SNFC,he was nearly always somewhere on the result from over the water,went to school with his oldest son Andrew and knew Gordon very well also[and Gordon has a lot of health problems as well] ,my sincerest condolences go to them and to Adam as well.RIP.

Guest Gareth Rankin

I was very upset when I read this Gareth as Andy was a good friend when we flew at Netherburn,over the years he taught me quite a bit and for as long as I can remember he timed some fantastic birds in the SNFC,he was nearly always somewhere on the result from over the water,went to school with his oldest son Andrew and knew Gordon very well also[and Gordon has a lot of health problems as well] ,my sincerest condolences go to them and to Adam as well.RIP.

As you say, he was always on the national results, he only sent to the four races this year and yes once again he scored in them all.

We purchased a Blue pied cock that he bred at the L.S.C breeder buyer sale, it won the breeder buyer and scored 3 times from Sartilly, but more importantly he was the sire of our gold award winner "Red Rocket"

As you say, he was always on the national results, he only sent to the four races this year and yes once again he scored in them all.

We purchased a Blue pied cock that he bred at the L.S.C breeder buyer sale, it won the breeder buyer and scored 3 times from Sartilly, but more importantly he was the sire of our gold award winner "Red Rocket"

Yes and dont forget the Hamilton brothers ( Andrew and Adam ) won the west section from Rennes in the 60s, high up in the open.Top, unassuming fanciers.