North Of Scotland Fed - Late Bred Sale

Howdy Folks,

Just a reminder that our late bred sale is being held this Sunday, 1st September, at the Deveron Social club Banff, birds on show 13:30, sale starts 14:30.

Young birds donated so far are from Bob McDonald, Willie Ross, John Cumming, Susan Sharp and a couple from Michael Miller of Wick, one will be off his bird he clocked from the Ypres national, (575 miles! to Wick I think) the other one will be off his Battle winner 540 miles.

Usual tea and sandwiches will be on offer, plus the raffle.

Hoping to have a full list before the end of the week to be circulated on the lorry, so if any of our guys have late breds or something for the raffle, they would be gratefully received, just give me a shout please, as these sales go a long way to help with the running of our Fed.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Ally

Howdy Folks,

Just a reminder that our late bred sale is being held this Sunday, 1st September, at the Deveron Social club Banff, birds on show 13:30, sale starts 14:30.

Young birds donated so far are from Bob McDonald, Willie Ross, John Cumming, Susan Sharp and a couple from Michael Miller of Wick, one will be off his bird he clocked from the Ypres national, (575 miles! to Wick I think) the other one will be off his Battle winner 540 miles.

Hoping to have a full list before the end of the week to be circulated on the lorry, so if any of our guys have late breds or something for the raffle, they would be gratefully received, just give me a shout please, as these sales go a long way to help with the running of our Fed.

Ally

Howdy Folks,

Ally

Hi Ally

Would like to donate a youngster for

Your sale on Sunday.

I bred a couple to slip under young eens

for the races.

Jim Cowie (cowie&mackie)

That would be great Jim, will add it to the list, many thanks.

Are you coming through? will save you some sandwiches.

Quick update on Late Bred sale, donations so far-

Bob McDonald

Willie Ross x 1

John Cumming x 2

Susan Sharp x 1

Ally Reid x 2

George Taylor x 2

D & C McDougal x 1

C & M William x 3

Maskame & Mackie x 3

Leon Kowalozyk x 2

George Duncan x 2

Paul Thomson x 4

Michael Miller x 2

Cowie & Mackie x2

Details of breeding will be on the pens.

Many thanks folks, still room for some more if anybody would like to enter a youngster? Just send a PM if interested.

Would like to congratulate the North fed members

on a great sale,and thank them for the hospitality

shown to my wife and myself.

Best of luck to those who bought birds.

Hi Jim,

It was good to see you and your wife yesterday. I am glad you had a good day. Many thanks on behalf of all of our members for your very generous donations.

All the best,

Paul.