Liberations

greenlands

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think what makes it worse today it was only a small convoy probably around 400 birds as half the fed did not send and if a couple of percies hit them they just scatter in all directions heres hopeing the rest turn up because it certainly wasnt the weather or clashing that caused the problem

Peter did it end up a fed race?? I am more gutted about the fact it was just a trainer for my club and they just got ruberred and put in basket! Bad start and really hope not a sign of what is to come but I have 4 Percy petrol my area so in they clear blue sky days a few Percy in sky and yb's would have ended up everywhere, never mind and hope fanciers get them! I am now 8/17 and club mate 16/34

I doubt midlothian ones as just spoke to about 8 fed fliers and all got nil! 3 hours 7 mins and no birds from 58 miles in a south wind!! Disaster for yb's

I can only say what I saw Brian and they were smack on time for your birds. Maybe they got bounced farther up the road. After all this area's infested with the F## k##s. Hope more work their way back