Duz It Wurk

ray

i've only just got the chance to read last weeks homing world page 146 duz wurk well you scottish lads does it or not, as i,ve bought some crap since starting in this game for instance coli killer,kills your pocket.any help on this pm if you wish, mucusgone and anti e coli agent natural herbal products.thanks

Guest stb-

i've only just got the chance to read last weeks homing world page 146 duz wurk well you scottish lads does it or not, as i,ve bought some crap since starting in this game for instance coli killer,kills your pocket.any help on this pm if you wish, mucusgone and anti e coli agent natural herbal products.thanks

keep yer money in yer pocket and dont encourage the ****** of high priced crap :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Guest Hey Presto

keep yer money in yer pocket and dont encourage the ****** of high priced crap :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

have u tried it pal if not I think u should keep quiet until u have

have u tried it pal if not I think u should keep quiet until u have

have you used it dave as the guy is wanting to know if it works and your scoffing stb for having an opinion have you got facts that it works to many chancers out there taking fanciers to the cleaners imo

I HAVE USED IT THIS YEAR WITH GREAT RESULTS 7 IN FED OPEN LEICESTER SNFC NEWBURY 5 ON THE RESULT

MAIDSTON SNFC 10 ON THE RESULT MAIDSTON FED OPEN 12 ON THE RESULT 1ST OPEN YPRES SNFC 9 ON THE RESULT

SO I THINK ITS A GOOD PRODUCT IN MY VEW AUSTIN WHITTAKER

post-6279-13734765689543_thumb.jpg

I HAVE USED IT THIS YEAR WITH GREAT RESULTS 7 IN FED OPEN LEICESTER SNFC NEWBURY 5 ON THE RESULT

MAIDSTON SNFC 10 ON THE RESULT MAIDSTON FED OPEN 12 ON THE RESULT 1ST OPEN YPRES SNFC 9 ON THE RESULT

SO I THINK ITS A GOOD PRODUCT IN MY VEW AUSTIN WHITTAKER

I have never heard of it what's is it ?

so are you saying thats been crap fo4r you :emoticon-0138-thinking:

or do you mean DuzZ it

These 5-hour-window syrups (Duz'Z It, Vale Detox, etc) absolutely 110% CAN NOT be tested for or create a contaminated result, correct? I know that they can test for Goldenseal now (and do) and so I figure/worry this could be in the same vein (ie: that they simply test for some chemicals/elements that they know are in these test day syrups/drinks, and therefore prove you used one)...

after a call regarding posts from a supplier I have moved posts, some just relating to one so sorry for those but were replies etc, will put this interesting thread back on but be carefule with your posts please,

a suppliers off what ??? :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

can the suppliers name be put up here?

ive seen this bottle in 2 fanciers homes this year in Derry...one flies out of his skin ...and the other always had poor looking birds, but this year they were gleaming and he hasnt raced much.

atb

mick

so are you saying thats been crap fo4r you :emoticon-0138-thinking:

or do you mean DuzZ it

These 5-hour-window syrups (Duz'Z It, Vale Detox, etc) absolutely 110% CAN NOT be tested for or create a contaminated result, correct? I know that they can test for Goldenseal now (and do) and so I figure/worry this could be in the same vein (ie: that they simply test for some chemicals/elements that they know are in these test day syrups/drinks, and therefore prove you used one)...

a suppliers off what ??? :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

its was re your reply to ray post about something in the BHW, thats all I know, he was asking who you were etc but got no info from me, said his lawyer would get it, so thats all I know m8,

The anti e.coli one was recommended to me last year by D.Elliot ,

all i was asking clockman was does it work because lets face it we've bought things and found no difference so in stead of spending my money i ask the question does it work well what i've been told i've more to gain than lose so if this company has any freebees i'm willing to take them if not well i'll buy them.but being a mere gardener things are a bit stretched i'll ask the wife and see if we can afford it.cheers.

Guest TAMMY_1

there are lots of products for sale that will be deemed as a waste of money but some things will work well for some and not for others,I would never deem things as crap I would just say certain things tried work and certain things don't but these same products that work and do not work for me might work the opposite way round for somebody else,I am quite sure that of all the millions of products on sale there will be somebody who says it works for them

i know lads that bought products and never said anything when i bought them they said tried it didn't work but i'd spent my money then and thought oh well i've got it i'll have to try it no joy and used them for months.