I Wonder If This Doo Actually Won?

sapper756

I got told this happenened with our fed many many years ago, One bird got out and home 20 mins before anything else, the guy who owned the bird thought he'd topped the fed xD

how did they know it was the same bird he thought he won the fed with :emoticon-0138-thinking:

how did they know it was the same bird he thought he won the fed with :emoticon-0138-thinking:

when i say years ago, I mean before mobiles, the fed sec somehow got intouch with the club headquarters and told that a bird from the club had got out and that the whole race was void

when i say years ago, I mean before mobiles, the fed sec somehow got intouch with the club headquarters and told that a bird from the club had got out and that the whole race was void

thats differant if they knew what club basket the bird came from :emoticon-0140-rofl:

A few of the older fanciers might remember the welsh birds at perth a basket of birds escaped members from clubs rallied round and went up to perth and re-rubbered all the birds in the transporter took a while we were gifted a trophy to fly for called the friendship trophy

The sting in the tail to this the birds were libbed on the sunday morning a lovely morning , in our area at the time there was around 14 lofts and most had there youngbirds out myself included as batch after batch of race birds came right over us a lot of youngbirds were lost that morning

Saw this on FB, wonder if this doo won?emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

NIPA LIBERATION IN DUBLIN IN THE 1970s ONE BIRD COULDN'T WAIT TO BE RELEASED SO HE GOT OUT HIM SELF CLEVER DOO.

403486_362128647185093_775675544_n.jpg

THAT WAS THE NEST M8 TO CHAMPION BREAKAWAY !!!!!! KNOWN AS CHAMPION BREAKOUT :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

Guest Gareth Rankin

you also saw what happened with the new lanarkshire fed transporter

If your at the winde up Jungle man then please put a couple of smiles behind your comments in the future. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: Last thing we want is fanciers from Lanarkshire being concerned that the same thing happened to which this thread is about.

Guest chad3646

If your at the winde up Jungle man then please put a couple of smiles behind your comments in the future. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: Last thing we want is fanciers from Lanarkshire being concerned that the same thing happened to which this thread is about.

aint at no winde up did it not happen twice i think the first time should have been enough

and regarding the fiasco last night i dont think the old committ ee would have let that happen , you are always bumming about your out with the old and in with the new i dont think use will get aproud for this one :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Guest Gareth Rankin

aint at no winde up did it not happen twice i think the first time should have been enough

and regarding the fiasco last night i dont think the old committ ee would have let that happen , you are always bumming about your out with the old and in with the new i dont think use will get aproud for this one :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Excuse me but I am nothing to do with SNFC committee, I was only there to assist in Lanarkshire members not entering with the SNFC get there pigeons away.

The marking at inland nationals has been a farce, bottom line is the premises they use is not good enough for the volume if fanciers that use it, costed larger halls the last time I was on the committee and it was 300.00 which the SNFC would not pay.

Sooner these inland nationals are put to Bed, the better.

If I didn't know better, I would say your listening to Airwolf,spouting crap as usual, I'm sure theres a rock in your garden, time for you to crawl back under it.

Have a good day.

Guest chad3646

Excuse me but I am nothing to do with SNFC committee, I was only there to assist in Lanarkshire members not entering with the SNFC get there pigeons away.

The marking at inland nationals has been a farce, bottom line is the premises they use is not good enough for the volume if fanciers that use it, costed larger halls the last time I was on the committee and it was 300.00 which the SNFC would not pay.

Sooner these inland nationals are put to Bed, the better.

If I didn't know better, I would say your listening to Airwolf,spouting crap as usual, I'm sure theres a rock in your garden, time for you to crawl back under it.

Have a good day.

westbound why dont you ask airwolf your life long friend and as far as airwolf queen... it is almost 2 years since i spoke to that man so get your facts right i dont need anyones advice oh i had better put on a smiley face :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Guest Gareth Rankin

westbound why dont you ask airwolf your life long friend and as far as airwolf queen... it is almost 2 years since i spoke to that man so get your facts right i dont need anyones advice oh i had better put on a smiley face :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

:emoticon-0140-rofl: