8 members sent 57 birds

1st C Grieve 1204

2nd Mr&Mrs McKee 1180

3rd I Gibson 1178

4th W Duncan 1143

5th I Gibson 1074

C Grieve wins £19.95

Mr&MrsMcKee win £13.30

It was a stiff race as we all know with a few birds missing at night , i sent 3 birds and all got home but each of them injured in some way , my first one just sat at the drinker done in and made no attempt to get to her box ! i believe they are not getting a drink on the transporter which is my opinion only! or maybe i`m not good enough at preparing them ?

Very well done to Jim Wilkinson on yet another Section Win and all others in the Midland fed who made the result . A Big well done to the national winner thats where we all aim to be .

8 members sent 57 birds

1st C Grieve 1204

2nd Mr&Mrs McKee 1180

3rd I Gibson 1178

4th W Duncan 1143

5th I Gibson 1074

C Grieve wins £19.95

Mr&MrsMcKee win £13.30

It was a stiff race as we all know with a few birds missing at night , i sent 3 birds and all got home but each of them injured in some way , my first one just sat at the drinker done in and made no attempt to get to her box ! i believe they are not getting a drink on the transporter which is my opinion only! or maybe i`m not good enough at preparing them ?

Very well done to Jim Wilkinson on yet another Section Win and all others in the Midland fed who made the result . A Big well done to the national winner thats where we all aim to be .

Well I can tell you first hand your birds had the same chance as everbody elses to get a drink

You must be the SNFC convoyer, but yer not Colin Gray or Kenny Young? Tell us all about yourself, will ye.

Yeah talking to some of the guys yesterday from Midland fed, and they were commenting how good this site can be, however some people don't half write some rubbish.

We have an old club basket and we put it on landing board and the y/b go in themselves after a day of two we feed them titbits and put water troughs on baskets every other day for a while prior to Racing.

Some still look for a drink on there return cause there dry.

Good luck with doo Derek

Well I can tell you first hand your birds had the same chance as everbody elses to get a drink

Well that may be your opinion and you are partly correct ,but you can basket train the birds as much as you like but if you have a couple of boisterous cocks that hog the drinking end then they have to fight to get there ,plus with the extra heat on the day it did`nt help as i say my opinion,

it`s over now so onto the next race.