Only Bird On Day From 363'mile

Guest matthew123

Guest matthew123

We had a very hard day yesterday from joey-le-chatel 363 mikes to me after 11 hr 14mins on the wing my 3yr old blue hen dropped on the board her second water race this year 2 weeks ago after another bad race she was 7th club 308 miles last year she was also 7th club 308 miles yesterday she was only bird on the day in the club also looking to be 2nd east section and 4th open she seems to love hard days this pic was took 1 he after she was clocked

post-29686-13707513605496_thumb.jpg

Guest matthew123

I've been told by the guy who bred her grandmother to send her in 3 weeks to bourses 475 mile as longer and harder the day gets this pigeon wil come Betta but I'm not to sure yet she has earned her perch I think

I've been told by the guy who bred her grandmother to send her in 3 weeks to bourses 475 mile as longer and harder the day gets this pigeon wil come Betta but I'm not to sure yet she has earned her perch I think

how can she get betta(better) she has already seen off the opposition by being the only bird home on the day....treasure it for another year....good luck whatever you decide.....

Guest matthew123

She will be a rare hen if she came to win our longest fed race 475 miles. I've gotta think hard but I do understand what your sayin

• 3 weeks later...