Snfc Newbury Arrivals

eastcoaster

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to all the basice members who have pout up a grait perfomence am now 11/14 with my salsbury winer awall my owen doos where a good bit of the mark but thay have gave me a bit of hope with thare hours on the wing and only 1 out the 11 has whent down for water looking forword to c how thay doo at ypres or the gold cup all the best

A big well done to Rickie Young, Moscow master great flying.

I wrote an article for the BHW a year or two ago and said that I have visited a lot of 'Top' lofts and Ricky's 'team' of pigeons were bird for bird the best I had seen and handled,only one fancier's team of birds were on a par..

to Quote...-I have been at Ricky's loft and wrote a short article on his SHU Medal winner, well when I say that I think these are amongst the best loft of pigeons I have ever seen and handled in my life (I can only think of one fancier in England that is in the same league in my opinion), then I can see how his results are come by... his birds are a credit to him ..

It was coming Ricky Well Done........

I have just read the entire thread and congratulate All the members who have timed in, those with an early bird especially well doneemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

I've had a stinker, 1/5 that came some time between 6pm and 7.30pm according to ma we maw that is. I had long since abandoned ship in disgust at 5pm. Rarely have i had a worse days racing. crying.gif

Yer not alone John, still waiting 0/4.

Well done to all.

just back from clock station 17 home from 25 another three in the morning il be happy still 3 yearlings to come plus newark winner to and 11th section salsbury hen and two 2yr lb

Well done Walter. ^_^

Well done mick hope you prevail on top!

Thanks Very chuffed with the blue cocks performance think the doo into moscow will be the better one on the day a fantastic performance and like moffat not ideal to race into had my two entries home yesterday afternoon so no complaints now attempting to set 2 hens up properly for the water fingers crossed :emoticon-0167-beer:

Guest TAMMY_1

Thanks Very chuffed with the blue cocks performance think the doo into moscow will be the better one on the day a fantastic performance and like moffat not ideal to race into had my two entries home yesterday afternoon so no complaints now attempting to set 2 hens up properly for the water fingers crossed :emoticon-0167-beer:

well done Mick :emoticon-0167-beer:

Yer not alone John, still waiting 0/4.

Well done to all.

hi Andy that's normally me in your shoes every year I get use to it looking up abit this year thanks to g hasite in berwick. Was 13th

Midlothian fed Peterborough and time in from Newbury at 15.24 not great but sent 6 and have 4 home on the night all bread from g hasties stock I got a few year ago for nothing but just hope I can stay up with them.

In our section, a very well done to Kevin Docherty, a cracking pigeon m8.Also, Eddie Porter and Jim Wilkinson these pigeons are class. Also, big Gareths blue hen is a bit special, shes scored in the last 3 ob nationals,Alencon, Clermont and Newbury, a super doo.( maybe get a wee sub aff her winnings ) Fingers crossed for her Silver award this year m8. Myself,my main doo returned badly hawked and that's him finished racing for good. Too late to make result, 4/7. Top notch pigeons timed all over, Mick Currie in Moffat and especially Moscow Masters in Ayrshire, hope ye win it Ricky, congrats.