Lanarkshire Fed

I have sent forms out to all clubs on behalf of DALZELL looking for members to sign who are in agreement with looking at changing the route we are racing for the forth coming young bird season we are doing this as we need the right amount of names so a EGM can be called. Feed back so far has been positive all comments are welcome. :emoticon-0140-rofl:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the reason and do you have any accurate information as to why it needs changing apart from the usual Sh-te:- ,Losses,Sick Doos,Overfly,clashing,Bop and Bad Doomen always making excuses.Look at Racepoints not routes and get ur act together the pigeon game is in a sorry enough state without further changes and for what.??

Whats the reason and do you have any accurate information as to why it needs changing apart from the usual Sh-te:- ,Losses,Sick Doos,Overfly, and Bad Doomen always making excuses.Look at Racepoints not routes and get ur act together the pigeon game is in a sorry enough state without further changes and for what.??

My opinion aswell no need for an east or west route just go were we have been getting good racing from east or west.

Last time I checked it was homing pigeons we raced

My opinion aswell no need for an east or west route just go were we have been getting good racing from east or west.

GEORGE DO YOU THINK THERE ARE MORE BAD DOOMEN THAN DOOS:emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Whats the reason and do you have any accurate information as to why it needs changing apart from the usual Sh-te:- ,Losses,Sick Doos,Overfly,clashing,Bop and Bad Doomen always making excuses.Look at Racepoints not routes and get ur act together the pigeon game is in a sorry enough state without further changes and for what.??

yer not long shooting guys down andy and its the 98% sh** u talk most guys want go down west u have the answears so why don't u come up with something that help the doos and not yer ego to top feds only want breed 100\150 doos stay dn west get first drop *expletive removed* yer returns then say its 98% sh** doos as u say think lot to do with the guys sending the doos

Same reasons as you east Enders andy except to the west,it works both ways the only way to resolve this issue is to go right down the centre after all that's where lanarkshire is. Just remember we don't all live close to grangemouth.

Lol geo vote for the west route mate if its homing birds we all have.

Guest stb-

Same reasons as you east Enders andy except to the west,it works both ways the only way to resolve this issue is to go right down the centre after all that's where lanarkshire is. Just remember we don't all live close to grangemouth.

Remember leicester last week is bang in the middle of england so ye canny blame east for that , i think there is deffo bad areas around moffat and below but you could go round these problem areas and back on down the middle

Guest stb-

I would like good racing points no just a route etc because every year aw wee dae is chop and change chop and change wit good does that do any of us

is the choppin no just tae stop certain wans winning geordie or try tae :animatedpigeons:

is the choppin no just tae stop certain wans winning geordie or try tae :animatedpigeons:

Exactly fs cmon guys the next fed agm I'm just gonny walk aboot wae a big mirror and tell doo men to look in it fs

See if my doos don't come home tomorrow guess who's fault it is MINE naebody elses just mine sick eh this finger pointing

Wouldn't go as far as say there are more bad doo men than doo's keeping good birds is financially straining some guys and gals that keep the doo's struggle to afforded the feeding let alone all the sh** that's loaded into them some people like to try there own methods it takes all sorts and I believe they all well most of them try like fk to win or like me just like to beat budgie lol. ATB to every one that's racing this week end. Including you andy. Lol

Andy I'm following things up on be half of the club but I am in agreement with it. Surely you can't disagree when the fed go by 120 miles when racing on the east coast racing becomes bad this is why the members are trying to get something done for the love of our sport and everyone involved because the way it is going just now it won't last much longer if we stick to what we doing

Wouldn't go as far as say there are more bad doo men than doo's keeping good birds is financially straining some guys and gals that keep the doo's struggle to afforded the feeding let alone all the sh** that's loaded into them some people like to try there own methods it takes all sorts and I believe they all well most of them try like fk to win or like me just like to beat budgie lol. ATB to every one that's racing this week end. Including you andy. Lol

That's exactly why doos must race and earn a perch it's too expensive too hold passenger's far too expensive

all the best

Exactly fs cmon guys the next fed agm I'm just gonny walk aboot wae a big mirror and tell doo men to look in it fs

See if my doos don't come home tomorrow guess who's fault it is MINE naebody elses just mine sick eh this finger pointing

Well if mine don't come home am blaming them getting marked in a green hoose lol ^_^

Is it your fault if a big perigran gets it up at the forth rail bridge sorry your right it is your fault if you voted east.