Snfc Newbury 2013

ForestForever74

alan a wee trick i use if a hen lays up to 4 days eary is when she lays the 2nd egg lift them and replace with dummies put the eggs in a safe place not fridge then put them back for the hen to be chipping on basket day

you willneed to turn them

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope there still sitting as most will lift after a few days over ,is that 19/20 from second egg ? If so they are 2/3 over , and now as I post 3/4 over . Hope for your sake it sits till Wednesday .

Yes going,not sure,open prizes Austin Whittaker,tommy Blair,lumsden and colligan,John bosworth,John little. :partick-thistle-Crest:

West sections e. Jim wilkinson,alec Stewart,Tom mccafferty,eadie and Kelly Section f Harvey pollock,Peter murphy,Martin Hughes,bob Anderson . :partick-thistle-Crest:

Good luck to you and your dad m8 :)

John there will be others but dont forget the Great Macs :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Hope there still sitting as most will lift after a few days over ,is that 19/20 from second egg ? If so they are 2/3 over , and now as I post 3/4 over . Hope for your sake it sits till Wednesday .

Am no worried about her lifting big man but the late bred cock she is paired to is another story mate :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Had to work round this last year. I had doos come back from Ypres I wanted for Clermont, by the time it came to basketting they were on about 6 eggs each and sitting close to 30 days :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I sent my postal order to garvin last week not recieved my pool sheets is there anywhere I cam print them off? I understand he was on holiday so they may come tomorrow or thursday

get one off a club m8 george and photocopy a few id give andy a wee phone make sure he got your check hes normally on the ball m8

I sent my postal order to garvin last week not recieved my pool sheets is there anywhere I cam print them off? I understand he was on holiday so they may come tomorrow or thursday

George a was at Mr Garvin's house Tuesday and he posted stuff out that morning ,so you may well get it today or tomorrow, all the best for Newbury m8

Guest Gareth Rankin

Print both entry sheet and pool sheet from website.

Is anybody else having trouble sleeping? lol

I finish work tonight until next Tuesday and its just hit me what the heck am a gonna do all day Friday? Lofts have been scraped and everything in order in the garden. What will people do on Saturday morning while waiting on the birds coming home? I owe my sister a birthday lunch so that should keep me busy for an hour.

This will be our 1st old bird snfc national race having competed in the last two yb nationals, so limited on experience and everything feels new. The months of preparation become your daily life and one day its only one day till basket time and the 1st race just around the corner.

I am sure everybody else has the same thoughts 1st time round, have we done enough?, are the birds ready?, will we see a feather come Saturday?

When they arrive home on Saturday at whatever time I will be over the moon, I guess you could say I have been bitten by the snfc bug!

All the best to everyone competing this weekend and for the rest of the season.

Andy

Yes going,not sure,open prizes Austin Whittaker,tommy Blair,lumsden and colligan,John bosworth,John little. :partick-thistle-Crest:

West sections e. Jim wilkinson,alec Stewart,Tom mccafferty,eadie and Kelly Section f Harvey pollock,Peter murphy,Martin Hughes,bob Anderson . :partick-thistle-Crest:

Good luck to you and your dad m8 :)

Am hurt first you slag off my 3rd open doo (who also topped fed twice and so did her daughter)then you leave me out the west section 123 no buying any more oh your doo`s.

my hen is a full sister to the 3rd open and was 2nd sect maidstone and if she`s no there on sat i will clean your loft oot for a year .maybe

best oh luck all

Sorry got the wrong guy with my comment .

John there will be others but dont forget the Great Macs :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: