Returns For Saturday 1St June 2013

sapper756

Don't know if this has anything to do with the tough races Lanarkshire has experienced over the last two weekends

Been red this weekend the same as last weekend after last weeks race there was an earthquake in Wales which measured 3.8 on the richter scale

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/images/noaa_satenv.gif

I don't have the answers for the losses but someone needs to look into it and quick,

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 from 25 2nd and 3rd club and should have been 4th got 1st bird 2 38 yrl all pools in section and pooled in club then the 09 cock i sent to see if his injured wing was ok lands at 48 with another yrl pooled in fed the 09 cock went in and was 3rd club but the yrl seemed to be staggering and fell on to his side on the roof of the loft he sat there for 35 mins so i got the ladder out and climbed on to roof as i could see he was hurt but as i tried to catch him he spooked and flew to the house roof and lay in the gutter there was a pool of blood on the loft roof he did not come down till 9 40 and fell in the sputnic his right side and thigh is gone i had to put him down poor wee guy he was game surely could not have flown far like that must have happend near home

expletive remove WALTER , why did ye put this wee pigeon down,

Ye Geordies right I meant the national Newbury next week! Good to know yer system tho mate lol??

:emoticon-0136-giggle: , ahhh , no trying it pal ,maybe next year the full programme (if i have any left that is) :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Don't know if this has anything to do with the tough races Lanarkshire has experienced over the last two weekends Been red this weekend the same as last weekend after last weeks race there was an earthquake in Wales which measured 3.8 on the richter scalehttp://www.n3kl.org/sun/images/noaa_satenv.gifI don't have the answers for the losses but someone needs to look into it and quick,

didnt feel any "earthquake" last weekend (was down in Wales) mind i was extremely drunk , so may have happened :emoticon-0136-giggle:

30/41 from Peterborough with EOS/Pentland, hardest federation OB race I can remember in recent times. Had 19 at the clocks and thought we might get away with it but its been slow going this evening. Three after 9pm with last one just before 10pm, the last son to race off our old Gold Award and Dewar Trophy winner Midnight Son who died at the start of the season. No worries about channel birds getting their time on the wing this year but missing 4 of my main fancies for the gold cup so hope they come in the morning but fear the damage may be done already. That's Plan A out the window for nationals, must have lasted at least 4 days !

Don't know if this has anything to do with the tough races Lanarkshire has experienced over the last two weekends

Been red this weekend the same as last weekend after last weeks race there was an earthquake in Wales which measured 3.8 on the richter scale

I don't have the answers for the losses but someone needs to look into it and quick,

Would blame early liberations myself but that's only a opinion

30/41 from Peterborough with EOS/Pentland, hardest federation OB race I can remember in recent times. Had 19 at the clocks and thought we might get away with it but its been slow going this evening. Three after 9pm with last one just before 10pm, the last son to race off our old Gold Award and Dewar Trophy winner Midnight Son who died at the start of the season. No worries about channel birds getting their time on the wing this year but missing 4 of my main fancies for the gold cup so hope they come in the morning but fear the damage may be done already. That's Plan A out the window for nationals, must have lasted at least 4 days !

it was a tough day for us all pal , you were 6th open ,you must take some satisfaction from that despite the "waiting on others" , keep yer chin up , hopefully tommorow will see some more home, andy.

The east route is the prob! Clashing , bop ,