Wattston/Caldercruix Result Stafford Open 25/5/13

Don`t know birdage sorry

1st I Gibson 1380

2nd Mr&Mrs Nayles 1357

3rd W Duncan 1357

4th C Grieve 1328

5th C Grieve 1327

6th I Gibson 1294

The sponsor HAC Builders gave £50 bonus for the winner of a lucky dip with the person finishing in 6th place this being The team machine Ian Gibson JAMMY ?????

Mr&Mrs Nayles win £19.95

C Grieve win £13.30

Well done Ian Gibson one hell of a doo man with great team of birds and wont be far away in fed again this week.

bit of a hard one today (well for me anyway) i only have 6/15 others have them all home it don,t seem to matter rain or shine it,s still hard on the birds .

well done all , and well done Colin :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Thanks Andy but not a good day for me still 9 missing from 15 but new they were not right but was not sure what! but today is proof enough that i still have a lot to learn about this doo game .

Great result today well done .

Thanks Andy but not a good day for me still 9 missing from 15 but new they were not right but was not sure what! but today is proof enough that i still have a lot to learn about this doo game .

Great result today well done .

you and i both (lot to learn) your Brother done well too ,and took the pool,s :emoticon-0136-giggle: although i cant put in print what i called him :emoticon-0140-rofl:

colin was in the same boat last week 3/16 on day got 7 more on monday sent the 10 back today all home for 5 oclock also had two more back from last week and one from appleby just wonder where they get too you will get more back tomorrow oh and well done the prizewinners