Y/B Sickness / Heavy Losses Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   walterboswell59 

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: question and answers
  • Locationhamilton
  • Club:burnbank

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

out this morning and my yearling hen waiting to get in all home again 52 five races not lost a bird racing or training ive deff cracked this was losing nearly half my team in these races a few years ago

#2 User is offline   William Reid 

• High Ranking
  • Group: Members
  • LocationBlantyre
  • Club:Burnbank

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 21 May 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

out this morning and my yearling hen waiting to get in all home again 52 five races not lost a bird racing or training ive deff cracked this was losing nearly half my team in these races a few years ago

Think your just lucky :D ;)
William Reid.

#3 User is offline   Delboy 

• High Ranking
  • Group: Gold Member

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 21 May 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

Brilliant Wattie :emoticon-0167-beer:
Derek Hay, Kirkintilloch

#4 Guestchad3646_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

View Postbilly99, on 21 May 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Think your just lucky :D ;)

that must be a record, never lost a pigeon training or racing and with such a big team

has billy 99 lost any training or racing, the reason i am asking this is he is using the same medicine,s as you ???

#5 User is offline   William Reid 

• High Ranking
  • LocationBlantyre
  • Club:Burnbank

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

View Postchad3646, on 21 May 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

that must be a record, never lost a pigeon training or racing and with such a big team

has billy 99 lost any training or racing, the reason i am asking this is he is using the same medicine,s as you ???

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:
William Reid.

#6 User is offline   walterboswell59 

• High Ranking
  • Locationhamilton

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

cant say to much about that just now chad as i have some interest in wanting to buy my findings and cure as i know the cause and the cure and have put a lot of work time and money with vets that dont know what there looking for or at and ive found the cause of the heavy losses and the cure and im sitting skint and been told there could be a little money in it for me so got to look after no one at the moment so would ask the few people ive helped to keep it under there hat for now thanks

#7 User is offline   geordie1234 

• High Ranking
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 21 May 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

cant say to much about that just now chad as i have some interest in wanting to buy my findings and cure as i know the cause and the cure and have put a lot of work time and money with vets that dont know what there looking for or at and ive found the cause of the heavy losses and the cure and im sitting skint and been told there could be a little money in it for me so got to look after no one at the moment so would ask the few people ive helped to keep it under there hat for now thanks

:emoticon-0123-party:

#8 User is offline   blucock 

• Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationAyrshire/Strensall

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 21 May 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Surely Walter if you did know this then you would feel a duty towards other fanciers to share what you think may be causing heavy losses? Just my way of thinking but maybe you think you can make some money. Good luck to you - how much do you want? :emoticon-0167-beer:

#9 User is offline   walterboswell59 

• High Ranking
  • Locationhamilton

Posted 21 May 2013 - 20:29 PM

View Postblucock, on 21 May 2013 - 13:21 PM, said:

Surely Walter if you did know this then you would feel a duty towards other fanciers to share what you think may be causing heavy losses? Just my way of thinking but maybe you think you can make some money. Good luck to you - how much do you want? :emoticon-0167-beer:

very noble blue cock but it dont feed the weans remember i was ridiculed by plenty on here when i ex plained to the fancy how and why this was happening and how to stop it all together so i will ask you what would you do in my position i am making no money theres no jobs out there for a guy thats sixty this year i have the cure that will improve every fancier in britains returns garenteed and it only costs pennies its antifungal anticeptic antibacteriel and antiviral and a well known pigeon products companny is very interested and in fact some allready sell it but use it in a different manner and they sell it at four times the cost just now if i tell them what it can do and how to use it the cost will go through the roof and they will claim the credit and pocket the cash so ill ask the guys on here what would you do in my position i have been honest with you you be honest with me i dont want to rip anyone off as i said it costs pennies im open to suggestions or advice

#10 User is offline   geordie1234 

• High Ranking
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 20:34 PM

personally walter In your position I would look after number one anyone else saying other wise well im just no buying that.

#11 User is offline   walterboswell59 

• High Ranking
  • Locationhamilton

Posted 21 May 2013 - 21:27 PM

thanks for your honesty george seems your the only one that has an opinion now m8

#12 User is offline   MIK 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 May 2013 - 21:41 PM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 21 May 2013 - 21:29 PM, said:

very noble blue cock but it dont feed the weans remember i was ridiculed by plenty on here when i ex plained to the fancy how and why this was happening and how to stop it all together so i will ask you what would you do in my position i am making no money theres no jobs out there for a guy thats sixty this year i have the cure that will improve every fancier in britains returns garenteed and it only costs pennies its antifungal anticeptic antibacteriel and antiviral and a well known pigeon products companny is very interested and in fact some allready sell it but use it in a different manner and they sell it at four times the cost just now if i tell them what it can do and how to use it the cost will go through the roof and they will claim the credit and pocket the cash so ill ask the guys on here what would you do in my position i have been honest with you you be honest with me i dont want to rip anyone off as i said it costs pennies im open to suggestions or advice

I see 3 options,

1.sell it to the pigeon products company as a one off payment.

2.offer it to the fancy for a few quid each by means of advertising in papers and sites. Way up how much you would like for it.

3.be noble and starve, regretting a missed opportunity to put something back in your pocket for the amount you have spent over the years.

atb

Mick

#13 User is offline   andy Burgess 

• TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • LocationEast Lothian
  • Club:gladsmuir

Posted 21 May 2013 - 21:45 PM

View Postwalterboswell59, on 21 May 2013 - 21:29 PM, said:

this may be your only chance to increase your pension "old hand" get it sorted soon , and i hope you do well with it . :emoticon-0137-clapping:
"north wales novice" no longer .

#14 Guestchad3646_*

Posted 21 May 2013 - 22:04 PM

walter this new cure could it involve potassium permangenate

#15 User is offline   Delboy 

• High Ranking

Posted 21 May 2013 - 22:39 PM

Keep it to yersel Wattie , tell nobody if ye can make a few bob oot it :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0167-beer: Ill buy it when it comes on the market lol :emoticon-0140-rofl:
Derek Hay, Kirkintilloch

#16 User is offline   walterboswell59 

• High Ranking
  • Locationhamilton

Posted 21 May 2013 - 22:45 PM

View Postchad3646, on 21 May 2013 - 23:04 PM, said:

walter this new cure could it involve potassium permangenate

im saying nothing im just listning lol

#17 Guestbigda_*

Posted 21 May 2013 - 22:51 PM

Posted ImageWalter have a word with bilco he put a product on the market he will keep you right but keep yer product to your self till it is all made up and packaged there would be guys willing to put some money into the making of it the 2 vets i know Gerry and don they sell a product called gerdon 1 they could help you Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Kyleakin Lofts 

• High Ranking
  • LocationLugton
  • Club:Barrhead and Valley Clubs

Posted 21 May 2013 - 22:56 PM

I await with bated breath for your results to come to fruition Walter. I hope you benefit financially from your idea. You say the product is there, but the method of use is your brainchild. You have the thought, you deserve the benefit from it. Well done.
Andy

#19 User is offline   walterboswell59 

• High Ranking
  • Locationhamilton

Posted 21 May 2013 - 22:58 PM

View PostMIK, on 21 May 2013 - 22:41 PM, said:

I see 3 options,

1.sell it to the pigeon products company as a one off payment.

2.offer it to the fancy for a few quid each by means of advertising in papers and sites. Way up how much you would like for it.

3.be noble and starve, regretting a missed opportunity to put something back in your pocket for the amount you have spent over the years.

atb

Mick

thought about all three mik lol a big company would give me little and rip the guys off for the info i give them i would not like that but would not be able to control it and no 2 you know what doo men are like one buys and photo copies for all his m8 s and id get f all more time to think i say but keep the suggestions come food for thought thanks mik

#20 User is offline   hotrod 

• High Ranking
  • Locationport glasgow
  • Club:duntocher and clydebank

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hope u don't mean me ridiculing you wattle , read all my posts not once did I ridicule you , I only stated that some pigeons can get travel sickness , and I agreed with you on sick pigeons I the baskets , so take my name out of the equasion please , and keep it to yersel until you really think about it ,or just pm me and I will tell naebody :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

• Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders