Hi All

Guest danclayt99

Guest danclayt99

hi all. i have just started up and gone in partnership with my neighbour (also starting up) we have our kids all helping out and getting involved. we have joined kirkby ten birds in the notts and derby border fed. we are going to focus on young birds this season and currently have 14 young. we have an 11 ring hen that we managed to break in quick so have sent her to 2 races so far and intend to race her tomorrow.

hi all. i have just started up and gone in partnership with my neighbour (also starting up) we have our kids all helping out and getting involved. we have joined kirkby ten birds in the notts and derby border fed. we are going to focus on young birds this season and currently have 14 young. we have an 11 ring hen that we managed to break in quick so have sent her to 2 races so far and intend to race her tomorrow.

Firstley, welcome to the site and hope you enjoy and mix in, secondley, i hope you get the hen and win the race with her, all the best. :D:D

Guest danclayt99

i not be winning with her. she done decent in her first race (29th out of 150 sent by club) second race was blew over and flew back from the north in a batch so i didn't bother to clock her in with her being late. its all about learning with her ready for a go at the young birds.

i not be winning with her. she done decent in her first race (29th out of 150 sent by club) second race was blew over and flew back from the north in a batch so i didn't bother to clock her in with her being late. its all about learning with her ready for a go at the young birds.

just enjoy it for now m8 plenty time to get serious have a bit of fun with your pigeon while you learn the ropes

Guest danclayt99

The kids love getting involved. Brought 2 unrung birds so they can have one each of their own. Gives them something to look after and being unrung cant be raced so less chance of them getting lost. The only thing is my son says they are fast like rockets and has named every bird rocket all bar the 11 hen which my daughter called princess.

The kids love getting involved. Brought 2 unrung birds so they can have one each of their own. Gives them something to look after and being unrung cant be raced so less chance of them getting lost. The only thing is my son says they are fast like rockets and has named every bird rocket all bar the 11 hen which my daughter called princess.

good luck at "Princess Rocket" lofts :emoticon-0136-giggle: