Site Problem

Diamond dave

Anyone know why I cant use the "Fancier" portal on the home page.....?

I always use this on race day to check my velocity but cant get on it for some reason. There are maybe 4 or 5 of the options that aren't turning white when you run the cursor over it.

We always have a little flutter on nominating the winning velocity at our club, so I'm always keen to see what it is before going down the club.

D.D.

all working for me, is anyone else having problems, have you tried logging out and in again, the Home page was updated a couple of nights ago

yes. my home page constantly going on/off, not giving me time to select anythinghttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

Just tried it mate - still no joy I'm afraid.

Incidently, the "Home" link doesn't work either.

- I do live out in the sticks so perhaps the updates haven't reached me yet.....?

D.D.

So do I (Live in the sticks) I haven't been able to gain access to this site for 3/4 yrs plus "just have patients etc". last week, my old computor went ballistic "Bigtime".Throwing all differant types of messages/advice at me. None of it I understood etc & being a bit of a hopeless case with computors one could say,I was ready to throw a brick threw the sceen (strange thou) when it all settled down after 2/3 days & I really don't understand why, but then I was able to come on line here again. "Funny old world".

PS Still trying to figure out those creatures (emoticons)on the right here thou.

Enjoy.

So do I (Live in the sticks) I haven't been able to gain access to this site for 3/4 yrs plus "just have patients etc". last week, my old computor went ballistic "Bigtime".Throwing all differant types of messages/advice at me. None of it I understood etc & being a bit of a hopeless case with computors one could say,I was ready to throw a brick threw the sceen (strange thou) when it all settled down after 2/3 days & I really don't understand why, but then I was able to come on line here again. "Funny old world".

PS Still trying to figure out those creatures (emoticons)on the right here thou.

Enjoy.

NICE TO SEE YE BACK AGAIN ,LENNUT YE BEEN MISSING AWHILE MATE HOPE YER WELL :animatedpigeons:

Been having problems with the site velocity calculator since last season, fine working out yards per minute, when accessing the miles per hour page it just keeps refreshing

is it the "velocity calculator" you are using Wiley ? which is on the home page ,or are you looking at the "speed conversion" on the forum page ?? velocity calculator is working ,i use it too (mainly because its simple enough for me) distance in , hours minutes sec,s in and bingo = velocity :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Velocity calculator on home page Andy, it is a great tool, are you using a laptop? I've noticed using iPhone and iPads some of the site is not accessible especially out of a Wifi zone, I've tried a few devices mine and other people's but on 3G it suggests the site contains explicit material. However different sites work

Velocity calculator on home page Andy, it is a great tool, are you using a laptop? I've noticed using iPhone and iPads some of the site is not accessible especially out of a Wifi zone, I've tried a few devices mine and other people's but on 3G it suggests the site contains explicit material. However different sites work

i think youve anwered your own question Ryan .i am using a lap-top .