• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Gareth Rankin

sh-- 12 out of 16

Similar to myself Eddie, 11-15, missing 3 latebreds and a yearling cock that had a night out last year.

Mixed results as i know of plenty of Lofts with 100%, 24/24, 25/25, 7/7

Guest Gareth Rankin

Wasn't an ideal toss for the first one, possible reasons - strong 20mph bloody cold east wind, temp of only 4 degrees, doos that are not fit , latebreds / inexperienced pigeons. Perhaps BOP, though there were no strikes at lib site.

Guest TAMMY_1

Thanks Walter, here is a link to the new website, you will see more photos within.

http://www.lrpf.co.uk/comingsoon.html#!news/c14o9

Hi Gareth,just had a look at the website,it looks great and is long overdue will certainly be watching it when racing commences as I like to watch the results of some of my old friends racing within the fed,everything within the fed is now top notch and it should have been like that a long time ago but I know it was all held back by some old committee members but it is now all change at the top ,good luck to the fed members in this years racing

Guest Gareth Rankin

Temps mid-day here in Falkirk 6 centigrade with sun on barometer, bitterly cold east wind, Training you must be mad..

Got to agree Peter, though had a good toss this morning, apart from the usual latebreds to come from there first toss.

Much better toss today only had 1 to come when i came up to get shifted for work and had 3 back from yesterday aswell

Good Alan

Guest Gareth Rankin

Hi Gareth,just had a look at the website,it looks great and is long overdue will certainly be watching it when racing commences as I like to watch the results of some of my old friends racing within the fed,everything within the fed is now top notch and it should have been like that a long time ago but I know it was all held back by some old committee members but it is now all change at the top ,good luck to the fed members in this years racing

Yes website is great Tam, special thanks to 2 people for this, firstly Vince Hendry for paying for the cost of it getting built, tremendous gesture by him. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: , secondly to Jim Cullen's Son in Law Ian, who after being supplied with the information, then proceeded to build a website that is user friendly and looks quality. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Not as windy today, *expletive removed* east wind would half u in two yesterday.

It nearly halved me in three :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Guest chad3646

PETER ,MOST TIMES ME AND YOU DONT AGREE BUT THIS TIME I DO AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS POINT OF IT BEING TO COLD,WE DONT KNOW WHEN THE WEATHER IS GOING TO CHANGE,SO WHAT DO WE DO PUT THE BIRDS STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRST RACE WITHOUT A TRAINING TOSS WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST PUT THE RACE PROGRAMME BACK :e :emoticon-0138-thinking: